+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance - 9:30 AM PDT / 4:30 PM GMT - Friday, July 31

Quote Originally Posted by Irodasor View Post
    Regardless of F2P being a business model (If you think they are making serious cash, your just funny) the fact is the game is free and whining about it not working temporarily is pointless and immature. At the end of the day, its just a game...
    There would be no need for a store if this was a hobby buddy... This is a business model, one that is designed to "make" money, which it has done quite well. Notice how motivated the devs are to get everything working properly? That's not motivation from the goodness of their own hearts, that's monetary motivation. This game is an addiction and they know it. I have a friend who I just referred to this game and he's already thinking about becoming a patron. Once they get their servers squared away, they're going to be rolling in money.

I say they need take servers down a day or two get all this fixed and make sure its fixed and make sure game changes to 90%+ uptime

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser95 View Post
    F2P means nothing, they are making more money with this model than a lot of other "normal games" that work as they have to. A normal game cost something like 60 euro / dollars, a player, in a F2P, can spend hundreds of dollars on the store for getting items.....also because the 50% of the items (in trove) can be bought only with real money.
    Never seen a game (free or not) that works so badly. And, as i do with every F2P, i played a lot of hours (in this case 60) before choosing to buy or not something on the store......and i choose not. When i'll have the certainty that i can play when i want, maybe i'll think again about buying from the store.......till then, not a single cent.
    You do realize that the players that are dropping hundreds of dollars in games like this are an extreme minority right? Again, if you think these guys are making money, youre just crazy. They game is not even widespread and doesnt have that many players relatively speaking. A small percentage will spend more than $20. They make petty money at best.

so a game is launched after its beta / alpha, he had the time needed to correct problems and fix bugs, a game that serves falls every day without pre determined time is something regrettable, that served the beta / alpha is the server is still full of problems? Trove is not such a new game, there are similar games and that led to great success, it was expected that Trove also might be successful, the lack of company's preparation to support such a lot of club shows inesperiencia, mainly because every day the game falls a reasonable amount of time, why not join any problems found during the week and fix on a specific day? week 1 month in August, failing this and that, we will fix the weekend that all people want to play? is a surreal thought, a large company can not behave this way, it is carelessness and inexperience more.

Cannot connect to auth servers

I did what the forums said if I can't connect and I saw the down schedule it never works even though I tried to repair it :/

+ Reply to Thread