+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1270

Thread: Last post wins!

  1. #1
    Junior Member Yerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8

    Last post wins!

    The rules are simple, last post wins.

  2. #2
    Senior Member dragolblaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    524
    IGN: BestBardNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    If you ain't talkin' flux, I don't wanna talk.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DarkTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Guinea Pig Kingdom
    Posts
    762

  4. #4
    Senior Member dragolblaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan View Post
    IGN: BestBardNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    If you ain't talkin' flux, I don't wanna talk.

  5. #5
    Junior Member xXDCfan000Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the world of Trove
    Posts
    14

    *cackle*

    *cackle* hehehehehe...........

  6. #6
    Senior Member dragolblaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDCfan000Xx View Post
    *cackle* hehehehehe...........
    IGN: BestBardNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    If you ain't talkin' flux, I don't wanna talk.

  7. #7
    Member Starflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Pyrrhia
    Posts
    56
    oh moons this is gonna go on forever.. "last post wins" so technically we all win at one point but then another person posts and they win too? anyway i guess i'm the temporary winner for now?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Somewhere over the Sky Realm
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Starflight View Post
    oh moons this is gonna go on forever.. "last post wins" so technically we all win at one point but then another person posts and they win too? anyway i guess i'm the temporary winner for now?
    Not anymore :P


    Referral Code: 6XFP329CZQ2Q9YNQZPCG

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Hub
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by dragolblaze View Post
    I think you need a hug.



    EDIT: Looks like I'm going to win!
    IGN: Bicycle|Bicycle's Bike Shop


  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    U.S.A New Jersey
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicycle View Post
    I think you need a hug.



    EDIT: Looks like I'm going to win!
    Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts