Closed Thread
Page 47 of 331 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 3: Maintenance - July 28, 2015

nice 24 hours maintenance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HROGFRh2SiM

Seriously this is getting ridiculous tho....

What about the patron time?
    i dont care about maintenance.. i know its necessary, but i want a compensation of my patron time.. come on.. -.-

more like 7 pages per 10 seconds

Post Deal with it

You people I swear, not the devs, the players on this forum, If you bought patron and are complaining about the constant downtime, then you did one of two things, either you started the game, played for one day, bought patron immediately and then that's your fault for not playing the game for a while before you shelled out money. Or you knew all well how the servers were and about the downtime, and you chose to buy patron anyhow. Now yes, I do admit the better way of doing patron is paying for hours online and not real world time, but thats not how it is, and you knew that's not how it was when you chose to buy it.

The devs are trying to fix bugs, fix stability and ect. so they can take whatever time they need to, if you don't like how they are doing things, make your own game and run things the way you wish to. if you can't take a few hours off the computer, then go to youtube, go watch an anime, the second of those two things will suck up a good few hours if not days, have at it.

Ive been trying to Get On It All Day AND ITS 7 I WANT MY TROVE T_T

Quote Originally Posted by lxKorel View Post
    i saw a lot of online games got patched in like 2 hours plus server maintenance with 1gb of new contents; u guys in 7 hours didn't patched 100mb properly.
    Also my cornerstone is ****ing bugged and i sent a ticket 3 days ago, nothing happened.
    Trion u need to wake up or u are going to lose a big amount of players if u keep doing like this.
    Well they have a small team unlike other major online games, Also I'm the swat officer sent in to control the riot.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicKris View Post
    It's not free when you paid for it?! Uh oh...cash shop anyone? anyo0ne? *patron cough*
    Good sir, patrons had the choice to pay and they did. That's their choice. PS game developing takes a lot of work and yeah its a free game that has a cash shop. Oh you ask why? I'll explain because you seem quite ignorant to this fact. Any free game out there has a cash shop and the reason for this is the game needs money to keep updating, to keep the servers up, to increase the size of servers if need be, and to *cough* keep the players happy.

Just relax guys. Grab something to eat, go watch a movie, talk to a friend.

I love this game, so the wait is worth it. Same applies for everyone who's stuck through it. You can always choose to just come back and play later when you feel like you could have a better experience right? Nothing is forcing you to stay here besides your enjoyment of the game.

Thumbs up Thank You

Thank you for making the game but, can you not have maintence every minute

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 331 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast