Closed Thread
Page 44 of 331 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 3: Maintenance - July 28, 2015

Trove is the drug and the devs are the dealers. And so they stop producing the addicting 'drug' (keep fixing issues 4h+) LETS START A RIOT!!!!!!!

For crying out laud I keep pressing F5 every time i press it at least 3 new posts pop up ... I can't read that fast no one can and no one will xD Including the devs :P

Not to mention that when i clicked reply to post there was only 2 posts on this thread and when i finished writing 37 pages magically appeared :S

Please let me have my trove..... I want my game version of crack!!!!!!!!!!

Really bad organisation

i saw a lot of online games got patched in like 2 hours plus server maintenance with 1gb of new contents; u guys in 7 hours didn't patched 100mb properly.
    Also my cornerstone is ****ing bugged and i sent a ticket 3 days ago, nothing happened.
    Trion u need to wake up or u are going to lose a big amount of players if u keep doing like this.

I understand that this is a new game and will need updates and patches much like any other game besides consoles. My question is now that I have paid for a month of your "premium" and have not be able to play for most of the time do we get reimbursed for the time we do not get? I would not normally ask but this game has been down longer than most and the updates are abrupt. Most of the time with no warning and ALWAYS longer than you say. There is some room for understanding but there is also a point where people stop understanding and find another game that works to play. So yeah a reply would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiKristi View Post
    Here's I'll re-post it as well! Guys, it's a FREE game, calm down. I'd like to see you all do better, I'm willing to bet more than half of you have absolutely 0 skill points in game development.
    It's not free when you paid for it?! Uh oh...cash shop anyone? anyo0ne? *patron cough*

come on we can reach 100 pages =D

Quote Originally Posted by Nirosen View Post
    Do what you gotta do to get the servers back up
    This man's positivity, I love it Do what you must devs. Hope it won't take longer than expected

Quote Originally Posted by Knowpain View Post
    If I remember correctly the game is free to play so whatever money you spent in entirely on you and nothing to do with the game itself. So please keep in mind don’t use the money you spent as a reason to ***** and moan because you got goods for it.
    Goods? I payed for boost under a limited time u dumbass.

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 331 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast