Closed Thread
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 3: Maintenance - July 28, 2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Update 3: Maintenance - July 28, 2015

Update 4: Hey all! As of now, the Trove servers are now back online!

Update 3: Hi all-- Just to give you guys an update, the team is still hard at work on bringing the databases back to a good state. It is a lengthy process; huge amounts of data need to be restored before the servers can be brought back online. We've reviewed the progress of this restoration, and it looks like it will be done closer to 1 AM PDT / 8 AM GMT, which is our new targeted up time. If anything changes, we'll be back with another update.

Update 2: Once we have the servers back online, and people are able to get signed in (and playing) again, we'll be posting more info on giving something back to each of you who were unable to get signed into the game today. If you're worried about losing your consecutive days, you should be okay, in most cases.

Update: Hey all, we're going to be extending the down to approximately 11 PM PDT / 6 AM GMT. To make sure everyone has all the information possible on what went wrong, and what we are doing to make it right, Avarem posted a more detailed explanation here.

Thanks everybody!

Trovians,

We took the Trove servers offline at approximately 2:45 PM PDT / 9:45 PM GMT as we look into a database issue that was preventing some players from accessing the game. We anticipate being online at approximately 11 PM PDT / 6 AM GMT, but will keep this post updated as we get more info.

Thanks for your patience!

really again sigh i just downloaded it 2 days ago and im addicted nice game and plz hurry I NEED MY TROVE XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for your patience!
    Yeah, yeah..
    *yawn*

#FlamingFromStaff

Arrived from work and see this
    Tomorrow same routine? Can't you change the timings?

Quote Originally Posted by LuteinantBacca View Post
    really again sigh i just downloaded it 2 days ago and im addicted nice game and plz hurry I NEED MY TROVE XD
    lol same here, dwnloaded like 5 days ago, im addicted

Oh god, I'm going to leave Trove again... I left it, got back yesterday, it shutdown, couldn't get on it all day, went to bed, woke up, got on, 3 minutes later it shutdown again, then I waited 6-7 hours, then got on, 5-10 minutes later, its down again... You guys really need to fix this stuff. But glad you did the update today, but if you guys update constantly like every day nearly, I will quit. I think Tuesdays and Thursdays are good enough. And you should do it at night when most people are actually sleeping...

Lost a shadow key to this. Thanks devs!

This is bad really

I love this game but you already let us wait like nearly 10 Hours and now this ? :/

I wait for like 7 hours to play the game for 10min. GG instead of having fun, im angry.

Do what you gotta do to get the servers back up

My Active Club (Limited Spots): http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...ay-Start-Here!
    IGN: Nirosen

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast