+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Update, Downtime and Maintenance

Update, Downtime and Maintenance

These things seem to be a huge topic today because of the new update, and the forums are getting flooded with people *****ing and crying about the downtime.
    To those who are get over yourselves, downtime is needed, because this update is a pretty big one. They're moving the new mount to the store, they're putting ion new dungeons, new lairs, new styles, etc. One dungeon i have no doubt is about 12 MB or so, a lair is probably more. Moving items to the store may take one hour to two hours via code or whatever they developers are using. Games all need updates and maintenance, the downtime may give those who spend hours upon hours at a time playing, the chance to maybe go outside, enjoy the day, etc. So take this chance to do so. Go call a friend and hang out with them, go to the mall, go see a movie in the theatre, I don't know what, but just stop complaining about this.
    Also, we do not get rewards for downtime and waiting, our reward in reality is the new update, the chance for people to get the new mount, wings etc.

Yes another Thread that ehhh I think is for Downtimes. Woot thanks for making the 10000000th Thread of this type.

Next Topic learning the search function!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokodragon View Post
    These things seem to be a huge topic today because of the new update, and the forums are getting flooded with people *****ing and crying about the downtime.
    To those who are get over yourselves, downtime is needed, because this update is a pretty big one. They're moving the new mount to the store, they're putting ion new dungeons, new lairs, new styles, etc. One dungeon i have no doubt is about 12 MB or so, a lair is probably more. Moving items to the store may take one hour to two hours via code or whatever they developers are using. Games all need updates and maintenance, the downtime may give those who spend hours upon hours at a time playing, the chance to maybe go outside, enjoy the day, etc. So take this chance to do so. Go call a friend and hang out with them, go to the mall, go see a movie in the theatre, I don't know what, but just stop complaining about this.
    Also, we do not get rewards for downtime and waiting, our reward in reality is the new update, the chance for people to get the new mount, wings etc.
    Hey, look... another thread about other threads filled with whining about other people whining.

Good God, I think I just confused myself.

what is a life? I sit on my *** and wait to play games like these and also what is a friend. I do not have any . What else am I gonna do. I wanted to go mining all day but I guess not. I sit here.

I agree with you 100%. Although these types posts are getting out of control x.x
    IGN: JallyGT | I accept all friend requests.
    Officer of Voxelmon, A Pokemon Kanto Recreation Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokodragon View Post
    Can you send some money to my bank account so I can watch a movie in the theater?

Quote Originally Posted by JallyGT View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Although these posts are getting out of control x.x
    thanks, at least this isn't a messed up comment like the rest, which I entirely don't understand.

Don't need another thread about people crying about this or that. This is just as bad as the posts you are complaining about.

Who wants to go to the mall with me? FOOD COURT ICE CREAM IS THE ONLY TRUE REWARD!
    IGN: ScarletLady - - SteamID: Scarlet-Lady<3 - - Member of Voxel Busters - Leader of Trovian Tricksters

My Refer-A-Friend Code:
    LZZ73JNLKQJ6C3JXPGXW

I will as long as i get a free bj

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast