+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: An Idea for rewarding the patience requiered for downtime

Quote Originally Posted by 0reoN View Post
    Hi there,

I just got an idea for a cool rewarding system for those who are missing challenges during the downtime of the servers. The idea is: We all know that everyone wants to make the challenges, so we have the chance for some awesome stuff, like neon dragon souls or dragoncoins, or even eyes of Q'Bthulhu. So I came up with the idea, that the admins could give the players, who are mastery rank 30+, 2 neon dragon crates for every challenge the server is down and are completly missed, so that at least the first quest of the challenge is coverd, and we don't miss every single crate we could've got. I know in uber 6 you can get up to 10 crates, but i think 2 crates could be a good amount to reward the patience.

OreoN aka. Aron
    you want to know something funny, you sound like a compleat jerk when writing this up, since its challenge every singel day what you expect from 1 maintence? comeone grow up.

you dont want them to update the game because you want to do challenge?--- jeesh kids these days....

Quote Originally Posted by chrisstanek View Post
    Why should only mastery rank 30+ get a reward if this were to happen? Everyone is waiting..
    that just goes for the challenge, other players, who are under rank 30, could get another reward, like 2 chaoschests or something like this ^^

Fun idea, but this is scheduled maintenance/updates. Nothing unusual or unexpected. They've given some rewards a few times now for the sudden crashes and major issues, which was really cool and I was surprised by them doing that much. Since the game launched recently, I was expecting a lot of problems anyway.
    IGN: ScarletLady - - SteamID: Scarlet-Lady<3 - - Member of Voxel Busters - Leader of Trovian Tricksters

My Refer-A-Friend Code:
    LZZ73JNLKQJ6C3JXPGXW

As I'd love that this happens i dont think it'll ever happen. It already was pretty nice getting Patron for those downtimes..
    But it can be very annoying having free time you want to spend on trove by farming these Caches and the Server is down again. :/

Quote Originally Posted by marre View Post
    you want to know something funny, you sound like a compleat jerk when writing this up, since its challenge every singel day what you expect from 1 maintence? comeone grow up.

you dont want them to update the game because you want to do challenge?--- jeesh kids these days....
    First things first: no need to be mean, it's just an idea.
    second up, i'm most likely older than you
    third: i sure want them to update the game, but since they implented the challenge, it has a BIG vallue.
    fourth: i'm not only talking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 0reoN View Post
    ooo ooo I got a idea maaan. Devs should give me stuff for FREE. What do you guys think?
    no

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

Why not just give everyone nifty looking t-shirt skins that read I survived the queue?
    IGN: Zymotic
    Referral code: FMEZF7GJ3PZTEF27FZNK

BTW, I'm a total noob, but not totally clueless. Still accepting help though.
    I am currently on the hunt for the elusive Flameroasted Noobfish!

Quote Originally Posted by Zymotic View Post
    Why not just give everyone nifty looking t-shirt skins that read I survived the queue?
    that's even better!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealClyde View Post
    no

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
    that's basically it, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I don't need a reward. I expect and understand for the need for extended downtimes for a brand new MMORPG.
    You have definitely played MMO's before
    IGN: Darkbdk LDWGF7Q62L7KL9FEX3WQ <- Because you love me
    Mastery: 50 Classes: 32 Dracolyte (main), 29 Knight, 27 NN, 30 CB, TR, SH, GS.

+ Reply to Thread