+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Tomb Raiser Nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Automaton View Post
    TR is in a good place in U6, which is the part of the game that actually matters for class balance.

It probably takes you eons to kill sky giants, while I rock up in there with my radiant fae with arcane/MM emblems and end them in less than 30 seconds each without having to dig holes or build pillars.
    TR doesn't need to build anything either (I actually find it slower for TR to build, because you need to get the minions into the pit too), and would have equal if not better killtimes, to be honest (Don't yet have MM). BUT TR is better suited to farm multiple giants at once because of innate penetration of basic attacks (along with AoE during banshee), and being able to tank through the massive damage stabs, again thanks to banshee.

Quote Originally Posted by Kii View Post
    TR doesn't need to build anything either (I actually find it slower for TR to build, because you need to get the minions into the pit too), and would have equal if not better killtimes, to be honest (Don't yet have MM). BUT TR is better suited to farm multiple giants at once because of innate penetration of basic attacks (along with AoE during banshee), and being able to tank through the massive damage stabs, again thanks to banshee.
    Very true on the multiple giants thing, but that scenario doesn't come up very often, and you'd need to be fighting a lot at once for it to equate to 30 seconds per giant. (Like 3 or 4 at once?)

I wasn't even willing to take TR into Sky until after they killed the knockback on its minions, it was just a defenestration mechanism prior to that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7