+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raiser Nerf

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNova View Post
    I just started playing candy barbarian and I got the dark Infineon costume
    which is a great deal for 1250 credits it was all well until I hit LVL 10+ I died more than usual and I got some level 1-2 shadow gear which total game me 7k+ health and made me lvl 22 when I was lvl 16 I go to U3 and... I die every time because 1 normal parrot guy or a normal monster NOT A BOSS hits me and I take like 20% of my health especially the gunners.I consider candy barb to be the weakest class in trove it needs a buff despiratly sure you have nerfed other classes in the past but not to the point they are so bad you don't even want to play them.Although the moves give health they barely help because you use 1 move and half of your energy is already gone and then you die
    .Vanila move drains 75% of ur energy which is insane to heal yourself compared to tomb raiser or knight.Over all me and most of candy barbarians WANT IT TO BE BUFFED!!!!!!!!!! and I am sure you agree with me.
    Yes candy needs lots of buffing

I would replace 1[jump smash] with something more relliable and less buged
    Free class coin code!
    NC66R77DNRGYT9CHMZXT
    Click Here
    Works if you are under 20mastery and you also help me by using it.
    Mastery 300+ Maximum pvp rank
    clubs:The Cute Little Girls,The Trove,The Toxic Pinatas,Shadow Tower,lolilove

Just because you have Shadow gear doesn't mean it's good gear. Stat distributions matter just as much as forge levels. You can't throw on any piece of Shadow gear and have it benefit the actual class you're playing as much as carefully selected stats.
    What's this RL? Is there a portal for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fisherman View Post
    It is nerf for pvp

now is neon ninja useless in pvp

i lost 20games with him in pvp

but i win many with tomb raiser
    Wtf have you been taking?

I'm in the fix the bad classes first camp.

which is a great deal for 1250 credits it was all well until I hit LVL 10+ I died more than usual and I got some level 1-2 shadow gear which total game me 7k+ health and made me lvl 22 when I was lvl 16 I go to U3 and... I die every time because 1 normal parrot guy or a normal monster NOT A BOSS hits me and I take like 20% of my health especially the gunners.I consider candy barb to be the weakest class in trove it needs a buff despiratly sure you have nerfed other classes in the past but not to the point they are so bad you don't even want to play them.Although the moves give health they barely help because you use 1 move and half of your energy is already gone and then you die
    .Vanila move drains 75% of ur energy which is insane to heal yourself compared to tomb raiser or knight.Over all me and most of candy barbarians WANT IT TO BE BUFFED!!!!!!!!!! and I am sure you agree with me.
    Candy Barbarian is perfectly fine as it is and it's one of the most reliable classes when you are against a crowd, 7k are quite low for U3 so start putting Pearls on your gears, forge them to 5 stars if you can't pay for a tier upgrade, put Energy Regeneration on your weapon and maybe on your ring as well and if you still struggle get a Prowling Shadow or a Feisty Flamedancer Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoug View Post
    Hi, I play Tomb Raiser and feel like a shmuck about it for how powerful they are. I'm level 20 and can solo radiant giants in the skyrealm, np. I feel like part of it is that the skeleton/goliath relationship is a lossless system. You can let minions get to extremely low health before turning them into a goliath, and then all that value is restored. If the goliath's strength was dependent on health consumed as apposed to number of skeletons, I think we would have barely scratched the surface of the problem.

I can see cast time for the grave goliath. Maybe skeletons have to run to a projected point of birth to join the goliath. And if the goliath took some damage, even 75% damage, I wouldn't be able to defeat anything at the game at any level I want.

Idk, suggestions?
    Maybe if they made sort of a soul pact thing where you take a small portion of his damage.

TR is in a good place in U6, which is the part of the game that actually matters for class balance.

It probably takes you eons to kill sky giants, while I rock up in there with my radiant fae with arcane/MM emblems and end them in less than 30 seconds each without having to dig holes or build pillars.
    Mastery 230+All classes 42 - 16/16 Radiants fully forged
    Newbie-friendly club recruiting all classes and mastery levels! RAF: TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T

Quote Originally Posted by Kevichachi View Post
    Nerf Draco first, then we'll talk XD

Seriously, though, TR doesn't need a nerf. Perfectly balanced with all the bugs.
    Not sure why you think Dracolyte needs a nerf. Its damage output is pretty lame outside of egg bombs. The only thing past that it really has going for it is survivability, which is pretty much what the class is built for to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipperumpazoo View Post
    Candy Barbarian is perfectly fine as it is and it's one of the most reliable classes when you are against a crowd, 7k are quite low for U3 so start putting Pearls on your gears, forge them to 5 stars if you can't pay for a tier upgrade, put Energy Regeneration on your weapon and maybe on your ring as well and if you still struggle get a Prowling Shadow or a Feisty Flamedancer Ally.
    Pretty much this. Candy Barb's most important stat is Energy Regeneration, as healing yourself requires Energy to use. You should have ER on both your weapon and ring, since that's the only two slots you can even have it on. Other stats for him SHOULD be common sense, but since you may not know... the healing candies you get from Swirlwind scale with max health. So your next most important stats are... *gasp*... max health and health percentage! After that, it's pretty much personal preference. I do agree, though, that the Jump should be replaced with something more reliable. Maybe just a ground slam that affects an area directly in front of you.

But on-topic, having just recently bought Tomb Raiser, the class is severely underwhelming outside of having all your minions up. You can't even have them all up instantly, let alone a full-power goliath, so I don't see what the problem is. It isn't the only class that can solo Radiant Giants, obviously, and is probably the only class that takes that much setup time (without cheesing it) to do so.

Classes aren't created equally, in any MMORPG of any kind. Some have niche jobs that others do not; some can do certain things better than others. That's just the nature of MMORPGs in general. This is why you have the freedom of owning and playing all the classes, which is being made even easier and more convenient with today's patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scan69 View Post
    **** the hell up! They need a buff ffs!
    Yay, needless hostility!
    The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

When did Candy Barb become weak?

I can't say that I've seen many people complaining about CB, let alone that it is weak and needs a buff.
    My referral code 766GT3J7CGLZPGLFZF3Z

--

You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast