+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raiser Nerf

Hows about let's not nerf TR D:
    One boss at U6 with AoE attacks like that mushroom gas stuff, and all your minions are dead = no goliath = you, trying to pump out a minion ANY MINION, running from the AoE & the boss & their two spawns. And have fun in a dungeon full of lava, with a boss with health regen c:
    IGN: Curze

I solo Radiant Giants with every class. It just depends on my mood the rare times I hunt them.

They are UN-NERFING other players by the Neon Ninja fix. Nothing like having my minions rooted and unable to chase the boss around when that ninja can't stand still.

Quote Originally Posted by godkiu View Post
    I think the "minions" refer to TR's skeletons. So it's not a nerf but a buff.
    It is nerf for pvp

now is neon ninja useless in pvp

i lost 20games with him in pvp

but i win many with tomb raiser
    Free class coin code!
    NC66R77DNRGYT9CHMZXT
    Click Here
    Works if you are under 20mastery and you also help me by using it.
    Mastery 300+ Maximum pvp rank
    clubs:The Cute Little Girls,The Trove,The Toxic Pinatas,Shadow Tower,lolilove

That's funny. How do you lose PvP games when there is no PvP?
    What's this RL? Is there a portal for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fisherman View Post
    It is nerf for pvp

now is neon ninja useless in pvp

i lost 20games with him in pvp

but i win many with tomb raiser

Pass the ****, you've smoked enough.

Nerf Draco first, then we'll talk XD

Seriously, though, TR doesn't need a nerf. Perfectly balanced with all the bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoug View Post
    Hi, I play Tomb Raiser and feel like a shmuck about it for how powerful they are. I'm level 20 and can solo radiant giants in the skyrealm, np. I feel like part of it is that the skeleton/goliath relationship is a lossless system. You can let minions get to extremely low health before turning them into a goliath, and then all that value is restored. If the goliath's strength was dependent on health consumed as apposed to number of skeletons, I think we would have barely scratched the surface of the problem.

I can see cast time for the grave goliath. Maybe skeletons have to run to a projected point of birth to join the goliath. And if the goliath took some damage, even 75% damage, I wouldn't be able to defeat anything at the game at any level I want.

Idk, suggestions?
    i think the problem is that when a class is op everyone gonna start play them, that means less versiality and also it be pretty booring if 50% or more of all players play it, it will also affect the market as magical dmg stuff will be more valuble and way more expensive, when/if they get a nerf it will screw up some crafters economy etc.. balancing classes is always good

hahaha ok I accept your nerf, but first nerf to Boomeranger .... if you do not like do not mess with, so I do not have Boomeranger. He could not understand no pvp, I would never have, to ask nerf, if the goal is fun

What happened to candy barberian?

I just started playing candy barbarian and I got the dark Infineon costume
    which is a great deal for 1250 credits it was all well until I hit LVL 10+ I died more than usual and I got some level 1-2 shadow gear which total game me 7k+ health and made me lvl 22 when I was lvl 16 I go to U3 and... I die every time because 1 normal parrot guy or a normal monster NOT A BOSS hits me and I take like 20% of my health especially the gunners.I consider candy barb to be the weakest class in trove it needs a buff despiratly sure you have nerfed other classes in the past but not to the point they are so bad you don't even want to play them.Although the moves give health they barely help because you use 1 move and half of your energy is already gone and then you die
    .Vanila move drains 75% of ur energy which is insane to heal yourself compared to tomb raiser or knight.Over all me and most of candy barbarians WANT IT TO BE BUFFED!!!!!!!!!! and I am sure you agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNova View Post
    candy barb to be the weakest class
    ..Over all me and most of candy barbarians WANT IT TO BE BUFFED!!!!!!!!!! and I am sure you agree with me.
    your drunk go to home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast