+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raiser Nerf

Tomb Raiser Nerf

Hi, I play Tomb Raiser and feel like a shmuck about it for how powerful they are. I'm level 20 and can solo radiant giants in the skyrealm, np. I feel like part of it is that the skeleton/goliath relationship is a lossless system. You can let minions get to extremely low health before turning them into a goliath, and then all that value is restored. If the goliath's strength was dependent on health consumed as apposed to number of skeletons, I think we would have barely scratched the surface of the problem.

I can see cast time for the grave goliath. Maybe skeletons have to run to a projected point of birth to join the goliath. And if the goliath took some damage, even 75% damage, I wouldn't be able to defeat anything at the game at any level I want.

Idk, suggestions?

Not sure what to say. I hear a lot about people talking about nerfs etc. But it's 1 account any class anytime one can play. I sort of feel the whole nerf thing should not exist in players eyes. If a class is falling behind one month then switch to another class.

I'm sure the devs pour through the analytics of the game and say damn hardly anyone is playing X class lets buff them up or review them.

**** the hell up! They need a buff ffs!

Well....

Out all the classes they nerf neon ninja the one that's prob most stable. Neon Ninja DID NOT need a buf. That snare is what helps him survive, is trion on drugs?

Up North, but not too up north, like Canada, America's hat. More like, north, by the eyebrow.
    I feel like it's a class that would be unusually difficult to nerf properly too, so I'd avoid playing with the fire... In all reality the class to so dependent on the summons that if it were nerfed to say to point where your summons died... well then the class would be worthless. Would need a lot of fine tuning. I would prefer that maybe they focus on making a couple of the other classes actually worth something first.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmFlame View Post
    I feel like it's a class that would be unusually difficult to nerf properly too, so I'd avoid playing with the fire... In all reality the class to so dependent on the summons that if it were nerfed to say to point where your summons died... well then the class would be worthless. Would need a lot of fine tuning. I would prefer that maybe they focus on making a couple of the other classes actually worth something first.
    ye they can't really nerf tomb, and without minions you're useless. So at points tomb is the worst class, but when all his minions are summoned he is the best. And i am still confused why nerf neon ninja, and not one of the other classes that actually need it xD

Quote Originally Posted by PeacemakerDabs View Post
    Out all the classes they nerf neon ninja the one that's prob most stable. Neon Ninja DID NOT need a buf. That snare is what helps him survive, is trion on drugs?
    They fixed the bug that let Neon Ninja snare other people's minions (chickens, TR summons). I'm confused as to whether you think that's a nerf or a buff as you said it's both..?

If they nerf TR, they'll have to nerf the more powerful classes first.
    IGN: DinDoNuffin
    Current Creations: [ Bone Pillar ]
    Shadow Titan: [ Khanlock the Mindflayer ]
    ---
    Referral LW9TCYGTDW77PFZYDYQQ

You can solo a Radiant Giant with a Pirate and a Fae using the same tactic or any other ranged if you just pillar up so that's not really an issue, you can't really nerf his dps because he has a good survivability.

ye they can't really nerf tomb, and without minions you're useless. So at points tomb is the worst class, but when all his minions are summoned he is the best. And i am still confused why nerf neon ninja, and not one of the other classes that actually need it xD
    No one nerfed the NN, the fix in the patch notes was for the snareable TB's minions and Boomer's chickens.

I think the "minions" refer to TR's skeletons. So it's not a nerf but a buff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast