+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Worst & Favorite Biome?

Favorite: Neon City, though Candoria is close to it.
    Worst: Fae Wilds, I dislike most of the dungeons and lairs in it. There is one Lair that I've never found a way into except to bomb through it.

My favorite has to be the fae area(forgot the name). It has many interesting dungeon designs as well as colourful enemies that match its theme.

My least favorite has to be THE SEA of tranquility. Other than finding caves, the biome is functionally useless and is a pain to climb up from. It also suffers from not having any enemies meaning that there can be no cosmetics for it specifically D:

I understand the drops are good at Neon City, I just don't like the biome itself. It's a weird feel and the dungeons are near-impossible, but at least they have good loot for me at least. The lairs are great, the biome is not, it's just a land of black with orange and blue gel.
    "dang it, i don't like neon city. got any blocks?" -justinbieber, TROVE2014

justinbieber, knight main, on a team

Wish list
    Candy Barbarian
    Dracolyte
    More Jumps
    More Weapons
    MORE INVENTORY SPACE

Quote Originally Posted by MeowdolfKitler View Post
    My favorite has to be the fae area(forgot the name). It has many interesting dungeon designs as well as colourful enemies that match its theme.

My least favorite has to be THE SEA of tranquility. Other than finding caves, the biome is functionally useless and is a pain to climb up from. It also suffers from not having any enemies meaning that there can be no cosmetics for it specifically D:
    Agree with SoT there.
    "dang it, i don't like neon city. got any blocks?" -justinbieber, TROVE2014

justinbieber, knight main, on a team

Wish list
    Candy Barbarian
    Dracolyte
    More Jumps
    More Weapons
    MORE INVENTORY SPACE

Quote Originally Posted by 1V1ME View Post
    I understand the drops are good at Neon City, I just don't like the biome itself. It's a weird feel and the dungeons are near-impossible, but at least they have good loot for me at least. The lairs are great, the biome is not, it's just a land of black with orange and blue gel.
    How are the dungeons near impossible? Those are some of my favorite dungeons because of how insanely simple they are. There are almost no puzzles or time consuming rooms. It is just run though and kill stuff. If you're above level 5 you should have tons of jump and should be able to soar over all of the dungeons to get directly to the boss area.

Quote Originally Posted by 1V1ME View Post
    I feel you on this. My personal favorite is Neon City, I just always liked it from the start. But I dislike how a lot of the dungeons are set up. Very large, annoying structures to chase a boss mobs off of.
    I really dislike fae biome, no real reason for this opinion though I just don't like it. Annoying mage mobs I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikrex View Post
    How are the dungeons near impossible? Those are some of my favorite dungeons because of how insanely simple they are. There are almost no puzzles or time consuming rooms. It is just run though and kill stuff. If you're above level 5 you should have tons of jump and should be able to soar over all of the dungeons to get directly to the boss area.
    Candy biome.. With it's fire and spikes and spike paved rooms to no where!

i also hate the ice biome. damn that slides

Quote Originally Posted by Mushixu View Post
    I feel you on this. My personal favorite is Neon City, I just always liked it from the start. But I dislike how a lot of the dungeons are set up. Very large, annoying structures to chase a boss mobs off of.
    I really dislike fae biome, no real reason for this opinion though I just don't like it. Annoying mage mobs I think.

Candy biome.. With it's fire and spikes and spike paved rooms to no where!
    The candy biome overdoes it a bit, but he was talking specifically about the dungeons in Neon City.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    i also hate the ice biome. damn that slides
    Bu, but... slides are fun...
    Current Hype Thread:Winter is coming...http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...AL-HYPE-THREAD
    Remember, saying that there is too much hype is a crime punishable by hype!

Favourite: Neon City. I like the style. The dungeons aren't too annoying.

Worst: Candoria. Dungeons are really awful - there is no point purposely going here since the big dungeons take forever to get threw and mountains of traps in most... just no!

+ Reply to Thread