+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Am I the only one to agree

Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    yep i agree also ,this is 1 of my favorite dungeons too.
    Same here. In fact, it IS my favourite. I love how well designed it is and how you're almost forced to traverse it. I appreciate it a lot more and tend to kill every creature in there... but to be fair, I kill every creature in Neon City just for the salvage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosumi View Post
    This is one of my favorite dungeons for that biome. I like the dungeons that have multiple bosses.
    All dungeons have multiple bosses. Those that don't aren't dungeons but 'lairs'.

Quote Originally Posted by 1V1ME View Post
    Whoever designed the huge parkour dungeons with like, the snow globes in Neon City biome. I don't like you, I lose a lot of blocks getting the loot that's only like, a crappy mask or hat. Well, I thank you for the extra flux though.
    I agree and always avoid the 'mario stitch-jump-trap' dungeons completly. I'm lvl 10 and through RNG or whatever, I've only been able to get a +1 on jump. Makes all these type of dungeons much too painful to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Nixon View Post
    I agree and always avoid the 'mario stitch-jump-trap' dungeons completly. I'm lvl 10 and through RNG or whatever, I've only been able to get a +1 on jump. Makes all these type of dungeons much too painful to run.
    Make a few rings.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengingZombie View Post
    I'm afraid I totally disagree. The dungeon you mentioned is one of my favorites.
    Agreed, definitely one of my favourites. I love the little biome globes. I will say I typically go with some +jump on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alluziion View Post
    Make a few rings.
    Or just buy one. You can get a decent shadow ring with 5 or 6 jumps for 300 to 500 flux.

Yeah I totally hated a lot of dungeons until I got 7+ jump. Now it's all cake.

I guess I am one of the few that doesn't like that one even after getting a lot of jumps... I prefer the large lab like building. The one you eventually go along the inside of a pipe to get to the next room. A balance to parkour, stairs, traps, and a portal.

That one I enjoyed even on my first run, but can't say much on the mini-globe one. I was using my jump ability on my gunslinger for each pad that went up. Didn't have jump at that time, as that was first time going up that dungeon. then again I am not too fond of jumping too much in dungeons. I don't mind if there are jumps, but for me there can be overkill.

I do agree, despite my dislike, that it is a fairly well laid out dungeon, and has its' place like many of the others. I just prefer ones over others. like the fae oriented ones, I don't mind those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamorr View Post
    I guess I am one of the few that doesn't like that one even after getting a lot of jumps... I prefer the large lab like building. The one you eventually go along the inside of a pipe to get to the next room. A balance to parkour, stairs, traps, and a portal.
    I love that dungeon too. I love the dungeons that give you a feeling of progression, and that one does it pretty much perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread