+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one to agree

Quote Originally Posted by 1V1ME View Post
    Whoever designed the huge parkour dungeons with like, the snow globes in Neon City biome. I don't like you, I lose a lot of blocks getting the loot that's only like, a crappy mask or hat. Well, I thank you for the extra flux though.
    I'm afraid I totally disagree. The dungeon you mentioned is one of my favorites. There are plenty that I dislike no matter how many jumps my char has, but this one I almost never pass up. I have a few favorites and most of them are the larger ones. I like to take my time and go through killing everything in my path. LOL The reward may or may not be equal to the effort, but for me it's all about the fun.
    AvengingZombie Of The Mad Haters

Quote Originally Posted by AvengingZombie View Post
    I'm afraid I totally disagree. The dungeon you mentioned is one of my favorites. There are plenty that I dislike no matter how many jumps my char has, but this one I almost never pass up. I have a few favorites and most of them are the larger ones. I like to take my time and go through killing everything in my path. LOL The reward may or may not be equal to the effort, but for me it's all about the fun.
    Me and my friend did it. We did jumps only, and when we got on today. I told him... "Didn't we have blocks"
    "dang it, i don't like neon city. got any blocks?" -justinbieber, TROVE2014

justinbieber, knight main, on a team

Wish list
    Candy Barbarian
    Dracolyte
    More Jumps
    More Weapons
    MORE INVENTORY SPACE

It is becoming mandatory to have x in jump to complete content without tearing your hair out and I feel that is a shame. I normally stuck to 3-4 and if the one stat slot that I dedicated to it had more than that was fine but I wouldn't go out of my way to get more than that and now it feels like I HAVE to get more to be able to get to certain content in a reasonable time.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengingZombie View Post
    yep i agree also ,this is 1 of my favorite dungeons too.

all classes 20 \ Mastery 350+ \ Sasha's Homeworld id: 29498
    R.A.F. code TPPQQX9T3P9XWWXWZ7LP

I was leveling my knight recently and decided that I would switch the jump from my ring to health regen, this was a bad choice. By the time I had gotten to the top of the neon globe dungeon, all parts of it were completed. Some dungeons and lairs are NIGHTMARES without some form of jump stat and then have no challenge when you have 2 or 3. Some dungeons even REQUIRE the use of blocks or jump stat, making it possible to become stuck in a dungeon with no way out(talking about lily pad dungeon). I personally think that more of the dungeons need to be like the ones in the lava biome. many of those dungeons are equally difficult to traverse, with or without jump.
    Current Hype Thread:Winter is coming...http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...AL-HYPE-THREAD
    Remember, saying that there is too much hype is a crime punishable by hype!

Instead of using blocks to go all the way up, you can stand directly in the middle on the ground floor and use about 6-7 bombs and go straight down into the bosses room (Or just use your lasermancy)

tbh my only problem with parkour dungeons is that if you're in Australia with 200 ping like me you rubberband TO THE GROUND and have to get up all over again (I have 39 jump so parkour is kek)

This is one of my favorite dungeons for that biome. I like the dungeons that have multiple bosses.

I have personally stopped using Jump.
    The game is way more fun that way (:
    #LifeWithoutJump

Also, for this dungeon you can just bomb the yourself down
    to the boss if you go to the middle at the ground-level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosumi View Post
    This is one of my favorite dungeons for that biome. I like the dungeons that have multiple bosses.
    Every single 3 star dungeon has 2 1 star bosses in it.

+ Reply to Thread