+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Trovian Maestros (World: 2704399765038298724)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Given the option, what song would you like to see The Trovian Maestros create? It can be from any video game, movie, or band you'd like. Please include the Name of the Song, The Artist(s), and what it's from. really?? we can request??
    if I can request girls' generation(group name) run devil run(song) or genie(song)
    or more mainstream....linkinpark (linkin park) in the end(song)
    or blue swede(group name) hooked on a feeling(song) from guardian of the galaxy soundtrack
    So for the underground subway system we have going on, I'd like to see the "bowsers castle track" from "super mario world" played under the rails.

Should be a nice additive for the ones with render issues concerning the hyperspeed system ^.^ or one of you could just make it in your area. Either way someone do it, thanks, luv ya <3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0aoqbDNKaA&app=desktop

Post hi

i would like to be a part of you becouse i ame a great person and i would try to make evything better

Question, so you guys farm all that formicite to make the blocks?
    How long does it take to "compose" a piece of music if so.

Quote Originally Posted by choms View Post
    Question, so you guys farm all that formicite to make the blocks?
    How long does it take to "compose" a piece of music if so.
    Generally we farm our own formicite, however sometimes we get donations from people. As for the time to compose, it depends how long the song is, how complex it is, and how much time the maestro has to work on it per day.
    • Leader of Patagonia (Epic Building World. Current Project: Notre Dame)
    • Community Manager of The Trovian Maestros (Largest Musical Club World in Trove. Current Project: Holiday Music Island)
      • Alpha Player
      • Closed Beta & Open Beta Player
      • Current Release
      • Mastery 208 (Exp 20775)
    Join Trove via my Refer a Friend Link!

hi =D, please invite me: A1R2T3H4U5R

i wana become a simple member

Hey, I'm back finally. Had a few issues with my computer. Wondering if I can get a reinvite

Hi my name is Sophiel97 and I want to ask a question I was a member of this trovian maestros but when I looked I was no longer a member can you make me a member again I'm busy lately I'm studying for finals so sorry for my innactivity. Thank you.

Is this club still active? the las post here was in 2015, it seems, but I'm doing Beethoven's Symphony No.7 Mv. 2, and I wanted to see, when I complete it, if I could show it to see if I can get accepted, but again I don't know if this club is still active.

Sorry in taking so long to reply. I think most of us did go inactive, but some of us have returned recently and we are trying to re-establish the club again. I hope you are still around as I'd love to see (and listen to) Beethoven's Symphony No.7 Mv. 2. I always enjoy listening to other people's tracks.

Also if anyone was kicked, it would have been if you were inactive. I think 2 months was the cutoff if I remember, as the club was full at the time and people were queuing to get in. It looks like most of us did go inactive though a while back though so I suppose no-one has been checking this thread for some time. However, we are currently rebuilding so there's lots of empty slots to fill. If you want an invite back in, PM your in game name or let us know in game and we can add you back in.
    Current Project: Hyrule Field from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Better late than never.
    View full list of music rails.

+ Reply to Thread