+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Trovian Maestros (World: 2704399765038298724)

Trovian Maestro 6k Props Pinata Party

Once The Maestros hit 6k Props, I will be hosting a Spring Pinata Party in the World. Quicker we get to 6k, the quicker the party happens

If we reach 10k Props Before Voxel Busters, there will be a Pinata Party (Type TBD) with double the Pinatas!

- Xieno -
    Community Manager

What would I required to do in order to join this club?

Quote Originally Posted by Mograine View Post
    What would I required to do in order to join this club?
    Updated initial post with requirements to become a Maestro. Members Welcome when space is available. Wait list application: http://goo.gl/forms/p5SeMWeuLS
    • Leader of Patagonia (Epic Building World. Current Project: Notre Dame)
    • Community Manager of The Trovian Maestros (Largest Musical Club World in Trove. Current Project: Holiday Music Island)
      • Alpha Player
      • Closed Beta & Open Beta Player
      • Current Release
      • Mastery 208 (Exp 20775)
    Join Trove via my Refer a Friend Link!

Given the option, what song would you like to see The Trovian Maestros create? It can be from any video game, movie, or band you'd like. Please include the Name of the Song, The Artist(s), and what it's from.
    • Community Manager of The Trovian Maestros (Largest Musical Club World in Trove. Current Project: Holiday Music Island)
      • Alpha Player
      • Current Release

help

can i koin to the club

Quote Originally Posted by blackskrim View Post
    can i koin to the club
    See here Please:
    Membership Wait list:
    Due to the popularity of the maestros, we have implemented a wait list to join our club. You can apply for the wait list HERE.
    1. If your club list is full when we invite you, you will be removed from the waitlist.
    2. If you are offline when we attempt to invite you we reserve the right to skip you.
    3. If you are seen harassing other players, we will remove your name from the waitlist.
    4. If we see you spam messages, you will be removed from the waitlist.
      • Alpha Player
      • Current Release

Hello! I popped into your club world from the hub world and was really impressed! Is there a write-up to using music blocks somewhere? I'd love to learn how to do this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Armsmaster View Post
    Hello! I popped into your club world from the hub world and was really impressed! Is there a write-up to using music blocks somewhere? I'd love to learn how to do this stuff.
    MajorTom has a pretty good Guide, I'll see if I can't get him to post on here.
      • Alpha Player
      • Current Release

Given the option, what song would you like to see The Trovian Maestros create? It can be from any video game, movie, or band you'd like. Please include the Name of the Song, The Artist(s), and what it's from. really?? we can request??
    if I can request girls' generation(group name) run devil run(song) or genie(song)
    or more mainstream....linkinpark (linkin park) in the end(song)
    or blue swede(group name) hooked on a feeling(song) from guardian of the galaxy soundtrack

For now I am just wanting to see suggestions. There's no promise that any maestro will create it, however you may have interest in a same song that they do and who knows what could happen from there.
      • Alpha Player
      • Current Release

+ Reply to Thread