+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily Cubit Bug

Unhappy Daily Cubit Bug

Hey,
    I've noticed that for the last couple of weeks, I haven't been getting any daily Cubits, from logging in. It'll say that I've been awarded them, but going to the store, and looking at my Cubit balance, it's still the same from the last time I logged out.
    I can still get Cubits from completing the daily quests, and filling the star bar, but is anyone else having this problem?

On an unrelated note, also had a suggestion for club worlds: maybe have a peaceful sea zone as well? (or whatever it's called)
    Saying this since I for one think it'd be nice to be able to build something over the water, since it doesn't look like you can as of yet.

You are not reading the message when you login.

iT says how many cubits you WILL get IF you complete your star bar.

Since a few updates ago you no more gain cubits for simply logging in.

Huh... that would make sense. If that's the case, good to know it's not as if I'm the only one missing out on it. It's a little disappointing they've changed it though.

Quote Originally Posted by 9bjames View Post
    Huh... that would make sense. If that's the case, good to know it's not as if I'm the only one missing out on it. It's a little disappointing they've changed it though.
    Too many people were abusing the "log in and get free stuff" system by creating alt accounts, logging in once a day, and then buying stuff for their main account after they got enough free cubits.

Now at the very least those people have to spend 20 minutes playing the game to do the same thing.... which still isn't fair for us players that don't have any alts to do this on, but what can they do?

Quote Originally Posted by irrimn View Post
    ...Now at the very least those people have to spend 20 minutes playing the game to do the same thing....
    20 minutes? Make it 5 if you join a U5 huge group or simply boss rush.

If they made items purchased with cubits bound to the character this could be fixed.

But let items purchased with credits still be tradable.

That way people can still obtain costumes and a few mounts from other players without spending money. Altough I can see pearl cost sky rocketing...

Quote Originally Posted by Alrom View Post
    If they made items purchased with cubits bound to the character this could be fixed.
    That would require the inclusion of a binding system (soul bound / account bound) which isn't currently in the game. While it may not seem like it coding a system like that takes a LOT of time to make. On the other hand, the cubit change was relatively simple and it deterred a lot of people that were doing that from continuing to do so.

As the saying goes, the simplest solution is often the best.

Quote Originally Posted by irrimn View Post
    Too many people were abusing the "log in and get free stuff" system by creating alt accounts, logging in once a day, and then buying stuff for their main account after they got enough free cubits.

Now at the very least those people have to spend 20 minutes playing the game to do the same thing.... which still isn't fair for us players that don't have any alts to do this on, but what can they do?
    Make some alts it's free? totally fair if they are willing to spend the time to do the daily on anoter account, I don't see the issue here.
    "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

+ Reply to Thread