Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Lets Make Him Happen!

Quote Originally Posted by son_of_the_pexionx View Post
    also can you make a pexionx costume for the gunslinger plz!!!!!?????!!!!! we have nothing firery *ey ey ey ey*( like it sounds)
    ^^ I'm looking forward to submiting weapons costumes and other things to the game after tommorow I'll think about it!
    IGN: Drionid

i am hoping either this one or The Corrupted Selenine wins this contest!!!
    The Corrupted Selenine is still my first choice but this one is a close second!

This looks like The Warrior. Anyone else notice that? In a fiery arena pit? Lava pouring from its mouth? Massive and terrifying as hell?

Sad you didn't win, man... You put a lot of thought into this.
    They say the quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach. For our generation, that's wrong. It's through their Steam wishlist.

Mastery Rank 200(As of 8/20/15), with only 42 days played, 'n thoroughly wishing Gunslinger was useful!

thx dude I am looking forward to it, and can you send the costume to me my username is son_of_thepexionx what is yours?

monster hunter Already Did It

I was looking your finalist boss and see that... is a boss from monster hunter :v ya, these attacks are from Rathalos/maybe another flying wyvern

and ya could be cool bcause that need this game, more difficulty bcause all pple can do this easily and u just need to complete the collection that's just running same dungeons, buying and selling, and sometimes could be so bored
    U know a new class will come soon and that's going to atract so much pple and everything going fine until they reach 20/20 and just let this again.