Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Make Him Happen!

and its better the devours of the worlds its more him i know what im saying

Red face

loreckka The Shadow fiend

i think this name is pretty good for the reason it lets you open to anynew bosses that you want to input and make a sort of lore inside the game

Grats on being picked as a finalist. Good luck.

The BaleFire Beast?

I think this could be a good name for it... not sure

this one didnt even keep himself to the devs requests!!! if i knew we where allouwed to give titens more than just 3 ability's i would have done so to!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    this one didnt even keep himself to the devs requests!!! if i knew we where allouwed to give titens more than just 3 ability's i would have done so to!!!!
    I believe the concepts were picked for the lores... All 4 finalists have lore that the devs just copied/paste. >.<

All the rest could be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    I believe the concepts were picked for the lores... All 4 finalists have lore that the devs just copied/paste. >.<

All the rest could be changed.
    As far as i know they also didnt request Titans to have lore! A bit lame they now picked them out on lore alone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    As far as i know they also didnt request Titans to have lore! A bit lame they now picked them out on lore alone!!!
    I also believe "Lore" should have been mentioned by devs to start with but we (I know I will) will try to have fun with what we have & what they throw our way. In the end, I still believe in the devs intentions to make this game the best they can.

While not agreeing with what they picked or we could also mention the # of finalists, I will try my best to remain silent or maybe joke/laugh lightly about how I reacted & how other(s) will. Sorry if I offended any with my recent posts... Sometimes typing before thinking is bad... well ok, most of the time. >.<

light shot screenshots are temporary and don't last long so u might wanna change the link to a permanent location

The concept is really great just like all others I dont know for who to vote but I got one question for your titan: Where's the passive, a passive would be great for such an ennemy