Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Shadow Titan Concept: oaths to the Queen.

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2
    Definitely a good idea, although oaths to the queens sounds like a weird name for a trove mob... maybe try to think of something similar to other boss names: ie boneblade reaper, fungai king, etc. Simple, but maybe a little bit more interesting, since it is a titan.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Siimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Laval ,Qc
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistwist View Post
    Well u dont see lot of bosses like this one and thats a fact.. *snip*
    Ohhh maybe your right... 2 headed giants are something never seen before & also a boss using different weapons? Omg... who would have tho of this!?


    Sorry... I've seen many bosses like this one & if you insist, I'll name you a few to help. Basically... my stand is: I think all 4 finalists have good/nice concepts but none of them are great/awesome or simply worth voting for...

    This gave me an idea tho... "WTS>> Shadow Giant Vote!!" ;P

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    Ohhh maybe your right... 2 headed giants are something never seen before & also a boss using different weapons? Omg... who would have tho of this!?


    Sorry... I've seen many bosses like this one & if you insist, I'll name you a few to help. Basically... my stand is: I think all 4 finalists have good/nice concepts but none of them are great/awesome or simply worth voting for...

    This gave me an idea tho... "WTS>> Shadow Giant Vote!!" ;P
    Dude first of all .. relax .. and read what i've wrote.. i've never said that "u never see bosses like this" , and the point of my thought is that bosses like this arent common like hydras or big dinosaur typo monsters.. ofc the contest isnt only about that ... but imo thats 1 point for him.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Not Here.
    Posts
    27
    You definitely got my vote. I personally feel like this concept fits with the current style of the shadow mobs the best. Dark, distorted magic stuff. Not just big monsters. To me the other boss mobs just seem to lean towards particular biomes. That's fine and all, and the lore has potential. It's the same thing as the character classes. You need something for each biome for balance. It can't be a one time thing or the other areas will seem devoid of character.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    it at least has one thing going for it! it has sililar ideas for separate health bars for each head and unique atacks for each head, JUST LIKE MY IDEA that was posted before this one! and thats the only good thing about this titan that it has some ability's that where clearly inspired by my titan!

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    it at least has one thing going for it! it has sililar ideas for separate health bars for each head and unique atacks for each head, JUST LIKE MY IDEA that was posted before this one! and thats the only good thing about this titan that it has some ability's that where clearly inspired by my titan!
    if ur titan inspired him u should be happy for him then right?

  7. #17
    Senior Member Siimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Laval ,Qc
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistwist View Post
    Dude first of all .. relax .. and read what i've wrote.. i've never said that "u never see bosses like this" , and the point of my thought is that bosses like this arent common like hydras or big dinosaur typo monsters.. ofc the contest isnt only about that ... but imo thats 1 point for him.
    Meh... You pointed out that this idea is original or "more" original then the others. I pointed out that its not.


    I won't reply if you give a response to this post but will do if you send me a pm(not needed).



    Have a nice evening guys/gals ~

  8. #18
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistwist View Post
    if ur titan inspired him u should be happy for him then right?
    Dont get me wrong i am happy for him! i would have liked it better if they would go with the persons idea that originally had the idea!
    But i gues this is the next best thing to that!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Siimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Laval ,Qc
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    Dont get me wrong i am happy for him! i would have liked it better if they would go with the persons idea that originally had the idea!
    But i gues this is the next best thing to that!
    Copycats is one of the greatest form of admiration. I've seen quite a few players try to copy cornerstone. I love seeing my cornerstone 2.0 - 3.0 etc

  10. #20
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    Copycats is one of the greatest form of admiration. I've seen quite a few players try to copy cornerstone. I love seeing my cornerstone 2.0 - 3.0 etc
    my cornerstone is copied by a couple of people to, well at least part of my cornerstone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts