Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Titan Concept: oaths to the Queen.

Shadow Titan Concept: oaths to the Queen.

Name: Oaths to the Queen

General Concept: an Mash of the greatest swords men and archers in the Shadows ranks. Paired off and bound to each other in an effort to perfect close and ranged combat. ages of battle though has left the Titan in poor shape and much of the armour and equipment it wields is damaged but still deadly.

The two top half work interdependently of each other. but the archer required the assistance of the swordsman half to fire projectiles.
    Both halves are capable of melee attacks though.
    The titan would have a slow clunky movement, with an occasional dash or burst of speed.

Skill one: a basic cut or slam preformed but either one of the halves. the swords man would focus more of sweeps and thrust utilising his blade, where as the archer would mainly slam and punch with the bow. each half can attack different targets.

Skill two: after a channelling time the swords man will extend the range of his sword using energy and preform a large travelling sweep or slash. this would travel on map till it hit an object.
    The type of slash would be conveyed through the channelling time raised up above the head would be a slash that would fire a tall cut along the floor and and wind up to one side would be the sweep that would preform the same effect but horizontal.
    the projectiles would be quite slow as to give time to avoid but at a speed were they would still present a threat.

Skill three: The swordsman would sheath his blade and help the archer to pull back his bow, after a channelling time they would fire either a large arrow at a location or three arrows in a fan.

The core of this fight would be both halves have interdependent health bars. destroying one half would make the remanding half stay with its assigned fighting style, but would also give it a slight buff.

The swordsman would get a completed blade extending his reach for the remainder of the fight.
    where as the archer would gain control of the other arm and would switch to a Ranged auto attack.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my Idea.

Any feed back would be nice

Talking

Great concept, but it's kinda confusing (the explanation that is), but I would LOVE it if this was implemented

This would be an amazing thing to have in our game!

What an amazing concept design, I would love this as just a general poster on my wall but better yet an enemy in the game!

The Overall idea of this I think could potentially get into the game and be A really powerful boss!

Great work there buddy!

nice

you have my vote
    #when in doubt C4

Rly nice and fresh idea man .. i was amazed by the concept and the skills but once i've seen this "The core of this fight would be both halves have interdependent health bars. destroying one half would make the remanding half stay with its assigned fighting style, but would also give it a slight buff. " ... damn i hope ur titan wins.

Grats on being picked as a finalist. Good luck.

Lets bump This Titan.. and people please stop looking at all those cliches like a giant dinosaur , a golem or a damn hydra... i think this titan could be fun as hell for his versatily .. and in my opinion looks freaking cool.

And most important ITS FRESH.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistwist View Post
    *snip*
    And most important ITS FRESH.
    Honestly... meh. I don't see anything new or special that no other game did before.

P.S. The 4 finalists will sadly have to undergo a PR (Public Relation) battle since i know a lot of players that will vote for their favorite player before even reading the concepts/ideas. Nonetheless... I wish good luck to all 4 finalists! :x

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    Honestly... meh. I don't see anything new or special that no other game did before.

P.S. The 4 finalists will sadly have to undergo a PR (Public Relation) battle since i know a lot of players that will vote for their favorite player before even reading the concepts/ideas. Nonetheless... I wish good luck to all 4 finalists! :x
    Well u dont see lot of bosses like this one and thats a fact.. hydras and giant monster are so damn common..