Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Meowntus the Cute

  1. #11
    LOL, this is so cute! I like that Cerberus idea of yours better ability/combat wize but, this one is so cute it has to go in game!!! i love cats

  2. #12
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    LOL, this is so cute! I like that Cerberus idea of yours better ability/combat wize but, this one is so cute it has to go in game!!! i love cats
    I like cats to thats why i made this titan difrent from all the others and reverse the roles and make the players the bad guys!
    This Titan is initially just a kitten playing with a ball! Its a spiked ball, but still its just playing it doesnt mean any harm!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    I like cats to thats why i made this titan difrent from all the others and reverse the roles and make the players the bad guys!
    This Titan is initially just a kitten playing with a ball! Its a spiked ball, but still its just playing it doesnt mean any harm!
    yeah in that perspective it is definitely unique! and that is certainly part of why i like this titan idea so much!

  4. #14
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    yeah in that perspective it is definitely unique! and that is certainly part of why i like this titan idea so much!
    i'm glad at least a couple of people likes it!
    i wish i was a successful modder that seems to be the only way to get masses of people at least say they like your idea the best without even looking at any other idea!
    but i would feel like i was cheating placing a link on a meowntus mount mod to just get massive support for my titan idea just because people would think they might get mount codes for it

  5. #15
    Member Hekktic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    At my cornerstone
    Posts
    36
    I like this boss, but i think
    the drops are just too op.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekktic View Post
    I like this boss, but i think
    the drops are just too op.
    What do you mean by drops? you mean loot?
    Well if you mean loot i dont see how it could be OP its just 2 different mounts and a pet!
    i dont see how that could be OP, sinds he did not give special stats to any of them!
    also dont think the Trove team will add them as drops if they don't want to!

  7. #17
    Senior Member FireflyArc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post


    Dont put the Cat in the box!

    Dawww kitties aww they could be like the chain chomp from Mario!
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    134
    also they didnt ask for loot so it really doesnt matter what we say there =P they just want the boss- if they happen to like the suggested loot too then WIN!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekktic View Post
    I like this boss, but i think
    the drops are just too op.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    What do you mean by drops? you mean loot?
    Well if you mean loot i dont see how it could be OP its just 2 different mounts and a pet!
    i dont see how that could be OP, sinds he did not give special stats to any of them!
    also dont think the Trove team will add them as drops if they don't want to!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    also they didnt ask for loot so it really doesnt matter what we say there =P they just want the boss- if they happen to like the suggested loot too then WIN!
    I think i was pretty modest with loot sugestions, i could have added a spiked ball bouncy mount, a spiked ball pet and even a spiked sports ball recepie!
    and like BiteMe said i did not gave them stats so how could they be OP!
    also what Nightsade said they didnt ask for loot so im sure they wont use it if they dont whant to!
    i just added that because it would be awesome if it did have that as loot! maybe i should have added the spiked ball stuff as loot to then the black meownt and spiked ball mounts could drop from the boss and the spiked meownt could be crafteble using both of them as matirials!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by FireflyArc View Post
    Dawww kitties aww they could be like the chain chomp from Mario!
    I like that comparison! and yeah it also reminds me a bit of that boss now you mention it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts