Hey guys, just want to toss out my suggestions on the new boss for trove... Here they are,

Since none of the current Titans use bows or guns, I would DEFINETLY start by suggesting that the new boss have either one of those...

imo, the mastery rank helmet (shadow Titan one) in a platinum colour with shiny particle effects would be really fun for the head...

But a groundbreaking idea for this boss would be to give him some class skills, so he functions sort of like another player, just tougher and less smart. Honestly, I would love to see a shadow hunter Titan who summons fae trickster minions to fight for him.

This idea could be worked overtime so that the game gains various bosses that in some way imitate the classes, granting lots of new content on demand...

Otherwise, if this isn't acceptable to the devs, I would recommend a gentleman toad boss with guns who would summon tadpole casters or mushroom minions.

To give the new boss some flair, I recommend adding a new particle effect for weapons or armour that would be a shiny effect, like silver after you polish it...

Anyways, if none of these work I have loads of simpler variations such as a cupcake Titan, the son of q'bthulthu, a brownie Titan and much more...

Hope you liked the ideas and will put them through!

-TheGameIsReal
GM Of The Overpowered Noobs and proud owner of the one true piece of flux.