+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [POLL]Mob diversity for Biomes.

[POLL]Mob diversity for Biomes.

Before we get another new class, I think we need different mobs to spice up gameplay.

I'm really enjoying Trove, got almost all classes lvl 15+ and a Draco lvl 20 fully geared, but something I've noticed is all mobs are exactly the same each biome.

They can keep the same abilities, as I know that can be difficult to code. But maybe some new passives? That way the mobs don't feel like copied and pasted versions of other areas.

For Example:
    These are just examples of what I mean, doesn't have to be this exactly

-Killing a Candy mob, or when candy mobs hit you should drop a heal candy for them.

-Killing an Undead Mob has a chance to reanimate.

-Faeries can clone themselves.

-Dragon Mobs immune to lava

etc..

VOTE HERE:
    http://strawpoll.me/3037250

Like it ... Yes =)

Yeah, I agree.

I more or less had a thread along the same lines a while back that was basically a spam of all the ideas I had concerning different biome/monster related/just plain abilities.

I would be really interesting if each biome had a certain feel to it that would extend into the shadow arena as well making each wave feel a bit more unique then a re-skin.
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain

IMO that would be something to add in for the Uber levels or something, but probably not the 1-10 adventure worlds, since those are more introductory and sort of gradually get you used to stuff, while the Uber worlds are supposed to be noticeably more challenging for level 10+ stuff.
    I miss the old Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    IMO that would be something to add in for the Uber levels or something, but probably not the 1-10 adventure worlds, since those are more introductory and sort of gradually get you used to stuff, while the Uber worlds are supposed to be noticeably more challenging for level 10+ stuff.
    You mean, 8+, cause Uber Worlds drops only "Orange" Rarity instead "Red", and really rare higher Raritys

Quote Originally Posted by Devidra View Post
    You mean, 8+, cause Uber Worlds drops only "Orange" Rarity instead "Red", and really rare higher Raritys
    Master worlds are for levels 8-9, and also only drop "Legendary" items.

+ Reply to Thread