Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ted the Rampaging Gummy Bear

  1. #1
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694

    Ted the Rampaging Gummy Bear

    Looks:
    A giant Pink, Green, Yellow, Blue or basicly any color Gummy Bear!
    but dont let its lookks fool you its not as cute as it looks!!!

    Ability's
    1) Bounce: Ted bounces up and down trough the arena creating earth quakes around it self anyone to close to it on the ground is knocked in random directions. and anyone that gets squashed under it gets damage

    2) Gummy Claw slap: Slaps around in the air anyone in the air to close to the atack gets knocked down in random directions and anyone that actually get hit also gets hit also takes damage

    3) Jelly Clones: It spits out smaller Jelly Clones of it self to attack the players

    Lore:
    Its was fine just standing around Candoria minding its own business then trovians came and force their way inside! it wasn't that bad getting bombed once in a while! but then the dragons came and blasted its face off!! its still not sure if it was actually the dragons blasting its face of that made it snap but it sure didnt help!!! And now it has made its way to the Shadow tower Awaiting its revenge on the dragon riders!!!



  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Senior Member killerpirate02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    a place with video games and stuff
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    Looks:
    A giant Pink, Green, Yellow, Blue or basicly any color Gummy Bear!
    but dont let its lookks fool you its not as cute as it looks!!!

    Ability's
    1) Bounce: Ted bounces up and down trough the arena creating earth quakes around it self anyone to close to it on the ground is knocked in random directions. and anyone that gets squashed under it gets damage

    2) Gummy Claw slap: Slaps around in the air anyone in the air to close to the atack gets knocked down in random directions and anyone that actually get hit also gets hit also takes damage

    3) Jelly Clones: It spits out smaller Jelly Clones of it self to attack the players

    Lore:
    Its was fine just standing around Candoria minding its own business then trovians came and force their way inside! it wasn't that bad getting bombed once in a while! but then the dragons came and blasted its face off!! its still not sure if it was actually the dragons blasting its face of that made it snap but it sure didnt help!!! And now it has made its way to the Shadow tower Awaiting its revenge on the dragon riders!!!
    how have i not seen this post yet?! i love this idea! although i don't know what my brother would think of fighting one LOL (he loves bears :P). but i think it's an awesome idea . devs you really need to put this in.. i'm begging you.. x.x lol
    Yo, help out one of my friends. use this code if you're under mastery rank 20
    Z963LZEHGE7RFHFRF9Z2
    apply it here:

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by killerpirate02 View Post
    how have i not seen this post yet?! i love this idea! although i don't know what my brother would think of fighting one LOL (he loves bears :P). but i think it's an awesome idea . devs you really need to put this in.. i'm begging you.. x.x lol
    Thanks, i hope the devs think it is a awesome idea too! and put it in the game!

  6. #6
    Why a Gummy bear? i know there is a gummy bear dungeon! but sirious why a gummy bear? not one of your better ideas!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alphaneos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    Why a Gummy bear? i know there is a gummy bear dungeon! but sirious why a gummy bear? not one of your better ideas!
    i admit the ability's arent that awesome as from my other ideas! i thought to just keep it simple on this one! and a gummy bear is just as good as any shape and it fits the game because there are Gummi bear outfits comming and there is like you said a gummi bear dungeon and ofcourse the rarei bear drops so a gummi bear fits trove pretty good!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts