Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gumball Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DrawKill View Post
    Gumball is a nickname for gumbal... also gumball is gum. the gum you can bite.
    this is a original idea. -.-'
    How can you say this is an original idea, people are literally saying it's just the gumball guardians.

Its a finalist for a reason!

Its a pretty nice idea and it has its reasons to be a finalist! I like it even thou I don't like candoria but as you know this is a shadow titan contest so I guess it won't even get to candoria which brings even a bigger smile on my face that I might see this or any of the other 3 titans!

GR8 B8 M8 And Ignore the H8! Haha!
    IGN: Drionid

+1 For Most Complete Idea and Most Difficult Gameplay

Of the proposed ideas, this one would pose the most interesting challenge to players. This is also the most complete idea proposed so far.

Ability 1: Knock Players into the Air. This would effectively stun and disorient players, and prevent melee tanks from attacking for awhile.

Ability 2: Mortars. This would add more flow to the battle, forcing tanks to pay attention and periodically retreat. Stray mortars could also hit fragile ranged classes if they aren't careful.

Ability 3: Weakspot + Health Regeneration. This would reward teamwork and punish distracted players (distracted by minions, perhaps?)

Passive: Minion Generation increases as boss becomes weaker. This would create an interesting dynamic as more and more players have to focus on minions as the fight drags on, leaving fewer players to handle the boss itself.

I would absolutely love it if this happens to win. All I gotta say.

I just want to say a big thanks to everyone for their opinions and feedback!

In my opinion this Gumball Titan is not a ripoff of anything, it is simply inspired by Gumball Guardians. The Titan does not even have the same abilities as the ones in the cartoon, I just imagined the look of the Titan to be a bit similar than the ones in the Cartoon, you know a big giant that has a glass dome filled with gumballs.

So please chill out last time i checked its not illegal to take inspiration

One day to go best of luck to you, and we should all do a shadow run together to fight the winners boss
    IGN: MonsterBoys

Void Keepers: /joinworld 3117661390931611777

Referral code: GELYD6L2PTMMCXY9ZLQP

Banned
    Ima be honest with you, i really don't think this should be a shadow titan, but more of a candy biome titan. Not saying its bad, it made it to finalists for a reason, its just not the right theme.

Talking

this is honestly one of the better ideas in the game so

put this in the game love it! love it! love it!
    and who cares if someone says stop copying cartoon network so what a good idea is a good idea so if trove decides its a good idea yes its a very good idea with absolutely amazing concepts that just blew my mind so I say PUT IT ON TROVE PLZ!

I rest my case

Its a great idea in my opinion.