Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gumball Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryantrippymango View Post
    This is so stupid, you should be working of original ideas not ripping off Cartoon Network. I am disappointed that this was even picked for a finalist.
    so this is a ripoff to!!! on is ripped off from cartoon network and a other from D&D!!! and a other is from one of the devs favorate modders FriedSushi!!!
    im really starting to think FriedSushi is just being set up to win this contest!!!

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    Just wanted to pop by and say congratulations on getting in the final 4! Good luck to you my friend, I really love this idea still

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    so this is a ripoff to!!! on is ripped off from cartoon network and a other from D&D!!! and a other is from one of the devs favorate modders FriedSushi!!!
    im really starting to think FriedSushi is just being set up to win this contest!!!
    Who cares that its a stolen idea! im my familly we have a saying "Beter goed gejat! dan slecht verzonnen!" this is ittranslated from dutch to the best of my ability "Better a stolen good idea! than an bad made up one!" and this is wat you get when you translate it with google translate "Better well stolen! then badly invented!"
    Im not saying i think this is one of those well stolen ideas!

sounds ****ing awesome

Exclamation Response

This is so stupid, you should be working of original ideas not ripping off Cartoon Network. I am disappointed that this was even picked for a finalist.
    You got to give the community what they want, and if it is unoriginal so is a hydra

The idea is creative who would have thought of the gumball gardian as a boss #adventuretimefortrove

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    Who cares that its a stolen idea! im my familly we have a saying "Beter goed gejat! dan slecht verzonnen!" this is ittranslated from dutch to the best of my ability "Better a stolen good idea! than an bad made up one!" and this is wat you get when you translate it with google translate "Better well stolen! then badly invented!"
    Im not saying i think this is one of those well stolen ideas!
    Nou dat is het wel, teminste als je adventure time fan bent

How stupid you are...

Gumball is a nickname for gumbal... also gumball is gum. the gum you can bite.
    this is a original idea. -.-'

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    somebody is upset because their idea didnt get picked...
    Did my post help you? Are you a new player?
    Feel free to use my referral link Or code (7QG26MNREYLTDCPEZNPY).

New and need a mount faster than Sebastian? Whisper me if im on.
    Ign: Moose__ (Thats 2 Underscores!)

You did a great job the boss sounds and looks"in my mind" incredible