Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gumball Titan

Gumball Titan

I got this idea about a a giant walking gumball machine humanoid thing.

Gumball Giants are rarely seen in the candy lands and they are a peaceful walkers unless provoked. Possessed with shadows it becomes dangerous enemy, Gumball Titan. Last Gumball Titan has been seen over a thousand years ago, and nowadays candy people only tell stories and legends about those hulking beasts, but somewhere in the back of their minds is a fear, a fear about the Titans who might have been real and return some day. Who knows?

Abilities:

Ability 1:
    Gumball Titan gathers power for a huge punch that shakes the ground and creates a blast wave that throws all unlucky trovians several meters in the air. preferably so much that they take some falling damage so maybe the damage from the blast is not the that much of a damage dealer but gravity itself is.

Ability 2:
    Gumball Titan spits several barrages of flaming gumballs from its container creating a mortar kind of effect where gumballs land at random locations (preferably concentrated somewhat around the players in order to make them move) and in the point of impact creates a puddle of molten gum that slows everyone who touches it OR smaller gumball shadow monsters spawn from the puddles and the puddles need to be destroyed in order to stop them.

Ability 3:
    Gumball Titan goes into unholy rage that increases damage done and speed of attacks, gets health regeneration for some period of time but gives a some kind of weakspot to hit in order to outdamage the health regen, atleast that would spice things up a bit.

And traditional gumball machines have the glass dome, right? the thing that holds all the gumballs. Well it would be interesting that when Titan reaches a certain amount of health it craks and gumballs start leaking out of it and when they hit the ground they become monsters to kill. It would be so that there would drop a few balls every now and then and when Gumball Titan uses the slamming ability, the shockwave shakes more gumballs out of the crack. Just an idea.

*cough* the gumball guardians in Adventure time look cool *cough*

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    This is a fantastic idea, I love the concept, especially the molten gum traps.

I would love the Gumball Titan from Adventure Time to be implemented in Trove too! This would be so awesome *_* Please make it happen Trove!

i hope this one wins, the gumball titans from adventure time looked pretty nice
    A wise man once said "You can bring a horse to a bar. But you can't make it drink"

Grats on being picked as a finalist. Good luck.

Best concept between the 4 finalist imo.

This takes my vote. While the others can be confusing and while they sound cool, I can imagine the gameplay being awful. This boss has abilities that work well with multiple people, have movement involved, and just seems fun!

Good job!

i hope this wins me and my friend are huge fanatics of adventure time

This is the greatest boss ever...

This has to be the winner...everything is so well designed its just incredible and i would love to see this as the last boss of an u5 or 6 SA

I think This Bubblegum Titan or the Shadow Hydra should win, they would make the game so much better (even though the game is already pretty awsome)

This is so stupid, you should be working of original ideas not ripping off Cartoon Network. I am disappointed that this was even picked for a finalist.