Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kerbenrir The Devourer

Now i have seen all your ideas and from all of those i like this one the best!!! but the kittycat is so cute is just has to go in game to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    I really like this idea but i must say that i like this old Devour Ability better and its not that hard to make right? The creators could just make a separate room for each head and transport you there when you got eaten! and it would be cool if a head eaten somebody that head becomes invulnerbele untill the people that got eaten get out!
    Yeah i think it sounds easier than it actually is because unless it gets its own unique room the would have to add those rooms to all the different rooms it could possibly put it in or either spawn extra rooms or create one set of these rooms somewhere and re-use them every time this Titan spawns! let's just face it we just dont know enough about the tower thing yet to judge if it would be possible for the devs to put this ability in!
    But if the do manage to create such ability i would like to see it on a titan even if it isn't one of my own titans! i really like that ability!

Now i have seen all your ideas and from all of those i like this one the best!!! but the kittycat is so cute is just has to go in game to!!!
    Yeah i really like this idea to and hope they put it in the game if possible complete with the original devour ability and i like the idea of the head being invulnerable while your in its stomach!
    and the Meowntus idea i just made for fun its still really awesome and unique, and i also hope the put it or something like it in, it would be a awesome change from all the serious bosses!

Thanks for giving your opinion on all my ideas! i think your one of the few people that actually saw all my ideas, and im certain that your the only one that gave his honest opinion on all of them!

Yeah No problem but i just checked them out because i was kinda hoping there would be more ideas as awesome as this and the kittycat!
    and while i was there anyway, i could just as well give give my opinion!

Yeah No problem but i just checked them out because i was kinda hoping there would be more ideas as awesome as this and the kittycat!
    and while i was there anyway, i could just as well give give my opinion!
    i wish there where more people like you on this forum! i would have liked peoples opinion on my ideas!
    and yeah they cant all be prize winning ideas, most of them i just had a ability, battle tactic or look for the titan in mind and build the rest around that!
    the only exeption is the Meowntus the Cute titan there i had a pretty clear picture of how it would look and most of its ability's!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    i wish there where more people like you on this forum! i would have liked peoples opinion on my ideas!
    and yeah they cant all be prize winning ideas, most of them i just had a ability, battle tactic or look for the titan in mind and build the rest around that!
    the only exeption is the Meowntus the Cute titan there i had a pretty clear picture of how it would look and most of its ability's!
    Well i dont know if the world could handle more people like me! LOL
    Your Meowntus is definitely one of the best titans out there! i just hope that more people are seeing that! it would be a shame if it would never make it into the game!

Well i dont know if the world could handle more people like me! LOL
    Your Meowntus is definitely one of the best titans out there! i just hope that more people are seeing that! it would be a shame if it would never make it into the game!
    LOL, im sure the world could manage a couple of you without exploding or something
    and Thanks! and i agree Meowntus is the most fun idea i came up with and i do hope to see it or something like it in the game one day!

yeah i have seen that and i think the ability's from alphaneos are better only the 3rd ability could use some work! i just think Nightshades ability's make the battle field just to chaotic!
    i do like the each head a diffrent color thing and then the sugestion from Alphaneos 3 difrent pembers as loot that you could craft into a 3 headed pember!
    like i said on Nightshades Pemberus Guardian of the Underworld idea your 3rd ability could use some work!
    here are some ideas! you could give it that jump ability from pember as a area attack and also make it jump to one person as a attack!
    or once the chain breaks it could start devouring people like the old devour ability you originally removed! and then when it eats one person the head becomes invulnarble and for each extra person it eats after the first it starts to heal slowl until that everyone inside is dead or until the waves of pembers are beaten on which the head gets damage!

like i said on Nightshades Pemberus Guardian of the Underworld idea your 3rd ability could use some work!
    here are some ideas! you could give it that jump ability from pember as a area attack and also make it jump to one person as a attack!
    or once the chain breaks it could start devouring people like the old devour ability you originally removed! and then when it eats one person the head becomes invulnarble and for each extra person it eats after the first it starts to heal slowl until that everyone inside is dead or until the waves of pembers are beaten on which the head gets damage!
    yeah i thought about that but i didn't want it to have too complicated abilities that the devs would not be able to make work in trove!
    but i do like the devour skill to be used i think that is one that would be to complicated to get working properly, they could add that jump thing but i think it would be to similar to Nightshades 3rd ability! and i want it to stay two different ideas else it would be just as easy to add the separate health bars for heads to Nightshades version

This would have been so cool!!! i hope they put Pemrir or pemberus in game anyway!!!

This would have been so cool!!! i hope they put Pemrir or pemberus in game anyway!!!
    A bit late posting that cool picture now dont you think!!!
    also agree with you it would be awesome if thy put a cerberus like idea in the game and i to do hope they still do!!!