Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kerbenrir The Devourer

im thinking of changing the first skill a little it might be more intresting like this.
    what do you think?

1) Devour Soul: it eats a player and spits its body back out!
    The head that ate him gets a buff that heals it slowly over time and the player gets a debuff that starts dealing minor damage over time and Hellhounds(Pembers) spawn witch atack only players with the debuff and they have to be killed to end both the players debuff and the heads buff effect!

or maybe i should drop the Damage over time to players completely.
    or let players with the buff be health by hitting the hellhounds.
    or the head gets healing from damage done by the hellhounds to players with buffs.

just added a alternative version of the first Skill!

Fixed some stuf in the description!
    Also putted a Referal likt to Nightsshades Titan in the main post because this is where i have taken some inspiration from!

Last chance to give some sugestions for improvements!!!

Thanks to everyone that gave me their opinion on my idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    I replaced some of its ability here is the old ones for who is intrested:
    1) Devour: Eats people alive bringing them to a small room where they have to kill all the mobs and destroy a Totum of some sort to deal damage to Kerbenrir and get spit back out this battle becomes more difficult for each head that is destroyed!(Once the totum is destroyed it stops devouring people for a while))
    2) 3 hreads better than one: each head has its own healtyh bar and all have their own attack wich it can no longer do once the head is dead but the remaining attacks get more powerfull also once one head dies the other heads are health (your supose to kill it one head at the time)

The Devour skill that i originally came up with would probably be to hard to impliment for a normal boss it might work for a world boss maybe
    To make a long story short i dont think the Devour skill would work for a titan and thats why i changed it to the Devour Soul skill
    I really like this idea but i must say that i like this old Devour Ability better and its not that hard to make right? The creators could just make a separate room for each head and transport you there when you got eaten! and it would be cool if a head eaten somebody that head becomes invulnerbele untill the people that got eaten get out!