Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kerbenrir The Devourer

i saw a other version of Cerberus http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...the-Underworld
    and it had a couple of good ideas

like making it look like a 3 headed pember(the fire pemblock) and ofcourse the fitting name with it Pemberus

ofcource mine could look like a 3 headed pember to! i didnt specify the looks in that great a detail
    a other good idea i came up with is making its basic claw attacks have fire trails and making it have fire breathing like the dragons have, and maybe even make it spit fire!!!
    i did mention the heads all had their own unique attack Spiting Fire could be one of them or they just have their own unique way of spitting fire!
    like one could spit firebals the other Lava and the last one could just have a big flamethrower effect!!!
    as for the mini level inside its stomach it could be like a room with lava everywhere with multiple platforms and the mobs you fight there could be normal one headed pembers

I like the concept but it seems to be one that's been used in many games & proposed by a few players in other ways.

It's a great concept imo, I just don't know if it fits with Trove.

Also, you have a ton of suggestion but none really steals the show... maybe concentrate on quality over quantity? Just my opinion.

P.S. Concerning ppl replying on ideas... Seems like the community is shy to share what they think of other titans since its a 1 way interaction & commenting on your idea(s) doesn't advance/help the player that post. Personally, I'm hoping that commenting on a few threads in this section might give it life & show the way for others. >.<

Yeah i have a couple of titan ideas!!

as for non of them steals the show, im not so sure about that im even afraid most of mine are to unique!
    they all have there own unique attacks and ability's and concept

as for it fitting into trove most of my concepts fit perfectly into trove there might be some aspects to them that are hard to impliment but thats a difrent story!
    wel unlessl ofcourse you just whant to see bigger versions of the current bosses with a difrent skin without anything new, unique or actually intresting about them!!

I believe we all need to work with the tools/content that we currently have to make a unique & phenomenal boss that will push players to want more!

I'll be honest & say the titan pinata is my favorite concept so far even though I've put 2 suggestions up. I wanna see at least 1 or more idea that can rival it, I'm sure we can figure something out! >.<

I added a alternative first skill one that might be easyer to impliment

Alternative Skill!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    1) Devour Soul: it eats a player and spits its body back out The head that ate him gets a buff that heals it and the player gets a debuff that starts dealing Damage to him over time and Pember mobs spawn wich have to be killed to end both the players debuff and the heads buff effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    I like the concept but it seems to be one that's been used in many games & proposed by a few players in other ways.

It's a great concept imo, I just don't know if it fits with Trove.

Also, you have a ton of suggestion but none really steals the show... maybe concentrate on quality over quantity? Just my opinion.

P.S. Concerning ppl replying on ideas... Seems like the community is shy to share what they think of other titans since its a 1 way interaction & commenting on your idea(s) doesn't advance/help the player that post. Personally, I'm hoping that commenting on a few threads in this section might give it life & show the way for others. >.<
    I think the version i have that he noted could be used in his... a Giant 3 headed pember - fits quite well... The corgi and meownt are iconic in Trove (just not as Iconic as the Pinata). So a boss based off them seems like a natural fit....

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    I think the version i have that he noted could be used in his... a Giant 3 headed pember - fits quite well... The corgi and meownt are iconic in Trove (just not as Iconic as the Pinata). So a boss based off them seems like a natural fit....
    You're absolutely right your version is pretty good to maybe at some points even better than mine
    and a admit i have adapted my ideas with a couple of things inspired by yours
    i mentioned it out of respect for the original where i took the ideas from!

mine still has a couple of unique features like the chains and the separate health for each head.
    and he ofcourse he took some insperation from my ideas to, like the heal on his bit attack it was inspired by my Devour Soul ability.
    and going back and forth with the ideas like this the multiple Cerberus versions are becomming one big Awesome Idea!

for anyone that whants to comment on his idea its this one: Pemberus Guardian of the Underworld

The first thing I thought of when I read Cerberus was Cerberus from mass effect XD.

EDIT: yes I know this doesn't help in anyway to creating new ideas for your glorious idea... much better than mine was... why did I even post this? meh its just opinion who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by supermutt71 View Post
    The first thing I thought of when I read Cerberus was Cerberus from mass effect XD.

EDIT: yes I know this doesn't help in anyway to creating new ideas for your glorious idea... much better than mine was... why did I even post this? meh its just opinion who cares.
    LOL
    no its Cerberus the mythological Beast that guards the Exit of the Greek underworld so the souls of the dead cant escape
    i have thrown a bit of Fenrir in the mix to, thats a Wolf From Norse mythology and Fenrir is the son of Loki.
    it was foretold it wouls bring Ragnarok(Norse Version of the apocalypse) and Devour the world!!!
    and thats why it was chained up in asgard.