Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerbenrir The Devourer

Kerbenrir The Devourer

New Name: Pemrir the Devourer of Souls (Pember and Fenrir combined)

it looks like a Colossal Pember(Wolf) with 3 heads with spiked Collars and fire breath(Like the dragon mounts) Wich is Chained down to the center of the room!
    and it leaves a fiery trail!, so who ever walks in its footsteps gets burned!!!

Ability's
    1) Devour Soul: it eats a player and spits its body back out The head that ate him gets a buff that heals it slowly over time and the player gets a debuff that starts dealing damage to him over time and Pember mobs spawn wich have to be killed to end both the players debuff and the heads buff effect!
    Some Notes on the Devour Buff/Debuff effects!!!
    The healing buff on the head can stack multiple times(Once for each player) but the damage buff on the player can only be aplied once
    th head gets the buff after the debuff is apied to the player so if it eats a player that already has the debuff it doesnt get a stack of the buff buff!

2) 3 hreads better than one: each head has its own healtyh bar and all have their own fire breath attacks wich it can no longer do once the head is dead but the remaining attacks get more powerfull also once one head dies the other heads are health (your supose to kill it one head at the time)
    The Attacks for each head:
    1st head spits fire in a cone like a flamethrower, the 2nd spits multiple exploding fireballs in a cone and the 3rd Spits lava balls leaving lava on impact!

3) Chain Breaks: once only one head remains the chain breaks and all hell breaks lose it becomes faster harder to hit(but not impossable) and Devours people more often trying to stay alive!

Alternative Ability Ideas:
    1) Devour Soul: it Bites a player. the player that ot bitten gets a debuff and Hellhounds(Pembers) spawn that attack players with the debuff and every time they damage a player that has the debuff the head that spawned the hellhounds(Pembers) then gets some health back!

I replaced some of its ability here is the old ones for who is intrested:
    1) Devour: Eats people alive bringing them to a small room where they have to kill all the mobs and destroy a Totum of some sort to deal damage to Kerbenrir and get spit back out this battle becomes more difficult for each head that is destroyed!(Once the totum is destroyed it stops devouring people for a while))
    2) 3 hreads better than one: each head has its own healtyh bar and all have their own attack wich it can no longer do once the head is dead but the remaining attacks get more powerfull also once one head dies the other heads are health (your supose to kill it one head at the time)

The Devour skill that i originally came up with would probably be to hard to impliment for a normal boss it might work for a world boss maybe
    To make a long story short i dont think the Devour skill would work for a titan and thats why i changed it to the Devour Soul skill

Some stuff on this Titan is inspired by this one: Pemberus Guardian of the Underworld - Created by: Nightsshade
    be sure to check out his idea to Link: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...the-Underworld

In case people are wondering i Combined Fenrir and Cerberus i hope you all like this idea!!

Apparently i will have to use Avarems name or some other Familiar trove term or name to get people to even read my idea let alone give a reaction on it!!!
    that or i have to bumb it a few million times for people to look at it!

Siriously only 3 people even looked at my idea!!!!

Its quite a new thread section, so i think the majority didn't notice it even excists?

I think your idea is good by the way, minor a few things. It has 3 heads each with his healthbar, i like that. But it would be very hard to focus one head at a time givin how chaotic it can get when your trovian allies go nuts. Option: only one healtbar at a time? when one dies, you attack the 2nd? Also, i should limit it to 3 times you can get eaten by Kenbenrir. Each nom for his head. the player gets ported to a realm home to Kenbenrir (themed). The totem you speak of is the one that spawns mobs? i think thats a good idea. defeating a totem will drop the heads HP for a percentage. (keep in mind, the boss needs to have a chunk of HP then or being eaten will have no meaning if your trovian friends can easily take it down, you might get stuck in Kerbenrir's realm haha.

Thanks for your idea!

This isn't a competition about views.
    Just thought i'd state that so you'd stop bumping your own post with your own replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Qyza View Post
    Its quite a new thread section, so i think the majority didn't notice it even excists?

I think your idea is good by the way, minor a few things. It has 3 heads each with his healthbar, i like that. But it would be very hard to focus one head at a time givin how chaotic it can get when your trovian allies go nuts. Option: only one healtbar at a time? when one dies, you attack the 2nd? Also, i should limit it to 3 times you can get eaten by Kenbenrir. Each nom for his head. the player gets ported to a realm home to Kenbenrir (themed). The totem you speak of is the one that spawns mobs? i think thats a good idea. defeating a totem will drop the heads HP for a percentage. (keep in mind, the boss needs to have a chunk of HP then or being eaten will have no meaning if your trovian friends can easily take it down, you might get stuck in Kerbenrir's realm haha.

Thanks for your idea!
    first off thanks for your input, that was just what i whanted a others persons input into the idea!
    i see your point and i understand your consern but thats exactly why its chained untill there is only one head left to reduce tha chaos a bit making it easyer to focus on one head
    and even if you damage the other heads its not bad the other heads are not going to get full health from the one head dying i just whant to make it so that teamwork actually pays off

Quote Originally Posted by Mockrin View Post
    This isn't a competition about views.
    Just thought i'd state that so you'd stop bumping your own post with your own replies.
    You should complain more about people that are bumping their posts with just bumb in the post!
    i know its not a compentition about views i just whanted other players imput on my idea!!
    and ther wont be any imput if nobody even sees the post!!!

So seriously only one person has a opinion on my idea!!!
    well 2 if you count myself!!!