Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pemberus, Guardian of the Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe View Post
    This one is really simalar to that of Alphaneos, I really hope one of them makes it in the game and if it does i would really like to see those mounts as drops to!
    Yeah what Nightshade said!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    yeah we each had our ideas for it and fed off eachother - different directions but same general concept
    It started out with the same concept Cerberus and gave each other ideas for improvements!
    and now they are pretty similar but dont get me wrong it are still completely different ideas ability wise!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    Yeah what Nightshade said!!!

It started out with the same concept Cerberus and gave each other ideas for improvements!
    and now they are pretty similar but dont get me wrong it are still completely different ideas ability wise!
    yeah i have seen that and i think the ability's from alphaneos are better only the 3rd ability could use some work! i just think Nightshades ability's make the battle field just to chaotic!
    i do like the each head a diffrent color thing and then the sugestion from Alphaneos 3 difrent pembers as loot that you could craft into a 3 headed pember!