Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pemberus, Guardian of the Underworld

Just a note

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-The-Devourer has very similar ideas and we have borrowed from eachother - take a look at his too and tell him what you think =)

Anytime, ty as well, i like both ideas - We probably dont stand a chance to the pinata lol but i feel like these are some of the more trovelike ideas here =)

i agree!, i think ours might stand a chance there are many versions of cerberus on the forum, our versions of it are just the best 2.
    but i think only one of our ideas is going to get picked because they are so similar, or maybe they are going to mix our ideas taking the best stuff from both!
    like Pemberus the Devourer of Souls and then take my Devour soul ability and your attacks and then each head a separate health bars

Loving the idea.
    Maybe if it died there was like a 0.001 chance he could drop a mount identical to the boss, but smaller of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockrin View Post
    Loving the idea.
    Maybe if it died there was like a 0.001 chance he could drop a mount identical to the boss, but smaller of course.
    yeah that would be awesome!, and maybe it can also have a slightly bigger chance to drom difrent pembers based on its difrent heads with difrent colored fire effects!

ooh id love that 3 mounts and then a 4th rare or 4th craftable from the 1st 3 (so completionists would need 2 of each base)

Quote Originally Posted by Mockrin View Post
    Loving the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    yeah that would be awesome!, and maybe it can also have a slightly bigger chance to drom difrent pembers based on its difrent heads with difrent colored fire effects!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    ooh id love that 3 mounts and then a 4th rare or 4th craftable from the 1st 3 (so completionists would need 2 of each base)
    This one is really simalar to that of Alphaneos, I really hope one of them makes it in the game and if it does i would really like to see those mounts as drops to!

yeah we each had our ideas for it and fed off eachother - different directions but same general concept