Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pemberus, Guardian of the Underworld

Cerberus always a popular classic!
    i do like the combination with pemberr
    to bad its attacks are a bit like just standard damage not really anythig special there!

Please check out my ideas for titans to:
    Mimickus The Everchangeling
    Kerbenrir The Devourer
    Cubeques The Square
    Grud the Walking Frotress
    Colossuz The Painweaver
    Neon Terror
    Teht The Black Widower
    The Wormholer

1000 words added - ok just a picture but theyre supposed to say 10000 words right?

@Alpha, i'll look at the attacks and some other ideas... I want to make skills that make sense to implement...

I figured the Bursts from the jump would take timing to dodge, Also the newer idea ofd the breath attacks being combined to create blochs which then help the players stay above the growing amounts of lava seemed unique. The Bite was meant to be its basic special - so really didnt want to do much there -- its the move that gets the lazy players who dont dodge it.

I'm going to try to design it in my personal club tonight so there is an actual picture of what it would look like in game...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    1000 words added - ok just a picture but theyre supposed to say 10000 words right?

@Alpha, i'll look at the attacks and some other ideas... I want to make skills that make sense to implement...

I figured the Bursts from the jump would take timing to dodge, Also the newer idea ofd the breath attacks being combined to create blochs which then help the players stay above the growing amounts of lava seemed unique. The Bite was meant to be its basic special - so really didnt want to do much there -- its the move that gets the lazy players who dont dodge it.
    I myself always get carried away making the attacks to unique and most of mine will probably never hapen as i invisioned in game but i think my swallowing people and killing it one head at the time idea for my version of Cerberus would go nicely with yours, and it would not be that hard to implement i think!

so what i actually whanted to say is feel free to take insperation from my ideas!
    i did add some ideas to mine inspired by your to i hope you dont mind

Kerbenrir The Devourer

I just adjusted the skills so it is more involved. As far as the swallow - love it and I will be adding that to my pemberus's acive head bite =)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    I myself always get carried away making the attacks to unique and most of mine will probably never hapen as i invisioned in game but i think my swallowing people and killing it one head at the time idea for my version of Cerberus would go nicely with yours, and it would not be that hard to implement i think!

so what i actually whanted to say is feel free to take insperation from my ideas!
    i did add some ideas to mine inspired by your to i hope you dont mind

Kerbenrir The Devourer
    NP looked at yours and stole a variant of a skill too =P

in my family they have a saying "beter good gejat!, dan slecht verzonnen!!" which is in Dutch!
    Translated in English it mean something like this "better awesomely ripped off!, than badly made up!".

So i can hardly blame you for adding a good idea to your titan!!!
    and it pays off i really like this revised edition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaneos View Post
    in my family they have a saying "beter good gejat!, dan slecht verzonnen!!" which is in Dutch!
    Translated in English it mean something like this "better awesomely ripped off!, than badly made up!".

So i can hardly blame you for adding a good idea to your titan!!!
    and it pays off i really like this revised edition!!!
    Love the quote - and pretty much describes world of warcraft which became the biggest selling mo ever... so I can agree =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    Love the quote - and pretty much describes world of warcraft which became the biggest selling mo ever... so I can agree =)
    The only thing you will have to be carefull with are all those copyright alerts going off!!!
    lol

Luckily im pretty sure any anciet greek copyrights on cerberus have expired =P