Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Shadow Titan] Shade Hydrakken

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman View Post
    This looks awesome , but maybe add some wings? For cosmetic purposes.
    That's possible! Since the mount I made has the fin bits I should add some implications that it has wings. The model I made in Qubicle wasn't quite done last night, so I'll work on it more today and finish it up! Thanks for the suggestions

This looks so well designed. I love your mods sushi.

While I love the idea it isn't a hydra it's an exceedra my fav type of mythical beast.

If this gets accepted I hope they make it where heads start to fall off as you damage it

i saw this thread through "ohh a hydra would be nice" ...then i clicked the forum....and i was BLOWN away, that model you posted (even though it wouldn't be solid like that in game due to rigging joints most likely) looks PHENOMENAL and like some others said i feel like wind would give it some extra oomph to it maybe even a tail but overall you sure do have my vote if you get put in the polls
    "I am the fortress who protects all"

RAF code (feel free to click)
    IGN: Hexer Mastery Level: 90 and counting...

I absolutely love the detach idea, with them turning into serpents. The poison explosion is awesome too. Not to sure about how I feel about being blinded on my screen, but thats just me. I am so jealous of your modeling skills. I would love a model of my submission haha! Take a gander at mine and give your feedback as well?

+1 Sushi -- Great work!!
    ----- Mastery ----
    Rank 200 (232)
    Refer-A-Friend Code YYETXW96TF9979ZDP7ED
    Check out my idea for a Titan Boss in trove and post feedback!
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...a-Strikes-Back!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakT View Post
    I absolutely love the detach idea, with them turning into serpents. The poison explosion is awesome too. Not to sure about how I feel about being blinded on my screen, but thats just me. I am so jealous of your modeling skills. I would love a model of my submission haha! Take a gander at mine and give your feedback as well?

+1 Sushi -- Great work!!
    The blindness was sort of iffy on my end too, but I wanted the crystal to have some use to it other then just being a decorative thing. I figured a shadow beast should have a crystal that sucks in all light, right? Perhaps I'll rethink it somehow, but I think I'm pretty happy with the other skills. Thank you for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
    The blindness was sort of iffy on my end too, but I wanted the crystal to have some use to it other then just being a decorative thing. I figured a shadow beast should have a crystal that sucks in all light, right? Perhaps I'll rethink it somehow, but I think I'm pretty happy with the other skills. Thank you for the advice!
    Maybe the crystal could cause an AOE petrify effect similar to a medusa? Then the little heads when they break off, some of them could learn the petrify ability and petrify single players?

Just an idea! Looking forward to see what you come up with!
    ----- Mastery ----
    Rank 200 (232)
    Refer-A-Friend Code YYETXW96TF9979ZDP7ED
    Check out my idea for a Titan Boss in trove and post feedback!
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...a-Strikes-Back!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakT View Post
    Maybe the crystal could cause an AOE petrify effect similar to a medusa? Then the little heads when they break off, some of them could learn the petrify ability and petrify single players?

Just an idea! Looking forward to see what you come up with!
    That's not a bad concept! Yea, maybe that would work too.

Ooo I like it :3 very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hexer View Post
    i saw this thread through "ohh a hydra would be nice" ...then i clicked the forum....and i was BLOWN away, that model you posted (even though it wouldn't be solid like that in game due to rigging joints most likely) looks PHENOMENAL and like some others said i feel like wind would give it some extra oomph to it maybe even a tail but overall you sure do have my vote if you get put in the polls
    Yes! I believe I'll be adding another head for the tail as well. Not sure entirely where I'm going to plop the fins on it somewhere.