Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Shadow Titan] Shade Hydrakken

3124 S'mores Lane, Chocolate Falls, Candoria 11389

[Shadow Titan] Shade Hydrakken

= Shade Hydrakken aka Shadow Hydra =

===========================================

You can vote for my Shadow Hydra and the other Shadow Titan finalists here!

http://surveys.surveyanalytics.com/a...vey?id=3191435

Trionworlds Created Backstory: Although the Three Rulers of the Oceans claim dominion over all that is maritime, legends speak of a fourth ruler, patiently observing from the darkest depths. The existence of the Shadow Hydra lends credence to the existence of this mysterious Fourth, for no other Ruler of the Sea claims the multi-headed monstrosity as one of their own.

This idea exploded from my brain as I was thinking of ideas for shadow titans. I actually made the mount posted above (it's based on the raptor mount) and was going to post it soon for people to try out. But then, I thought, what if you could get the mount by killing a GIANT HYDRA beast. I'm going to make an actual model soon, but I wanted to throw this idea up there before I forgot to.

The beast would have 8 heads (equivilent to the amount of people in a shadow arena party) that would be attached to a singular body. The body could move around, but of course, it would be heavy and a little slow. All the heads would be facing different directions, so there was no place to hide from the damage. At the center of the body would be a giant green crystal that powers the beast.

EDIT: Thinking of placing crystals in each of the heads mouths, or somewhere on the heads so each head has a different ability.

Abilities:

Void Crystal: The hydrakken's gem absorbs all light in the tower, exploding it out in a powerful burst, blinding all Trovians for 5 seconds.

Corrupting Black Flames: All the hydrakken's heads charge up for a few seconds, turning the diamond purple. Black fire balls are then sent, all at once, to all corners of the room. If a Trovian is hit, the explosion upon impact poisons anyone nearby.

[Passive] Detach: When one head has taken a certain amount of damage, the head pops off and turns into a vile serpent, chasing down the player to last damage the head. The serpents possess their own individual colors, signifying certain abilites (random boss abilites, bees, knockback, healing towers, etc.)

Potential drops for defeating it could be massive amounts of tentacles, eyes, the normal stuff, but there's a rare chance of getting a Hydrakken seed. You would plant it, like any other plant, but it would take a full 24 hours to grow. Once it's fully grown, you can harvest it and get a Hydrakken Wyrm. You can use it to get the Hydrakken Wyrm ally. Similiar to the dragons, it takes four of the wyrms to grow into a Shade Hydrakkenlyte, the mount version that I have posted here:

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-Hydrakkenlyte

============================================

Let me know what you guys think and about the skills. I'm still a bit undecided on the skills, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

FiredSushi i love all your mods. It look's all so well designed and so good. Keep up the good work, this mounts look soo BSHASS awsomee
    D-O-S Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1K4hUGO
    D-O-S Jr Academy Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1ZhK9xS
    IGN: BlueSparrow
    Join my Guild(s) too earn tons of free stuff, and have lots of fun.
    Referral (Earn a Free Class Coin): TL9ZXZ37Z3Q23GTX32NG

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSparrow View Post
    FiredSushi i love all your mods. It look's all so well designed and so good. Keep up the good work, this mounts look soo BSHASS awsomee
    Thank you! I'm excited to make a model for it just to show you guys what I had in mind. might take me a bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
    Thank you! I'm excited to make a model for it just to show you guys what I had in mind. might take me a bit though.
    Take your time, your mods are well worth it
    D-O-S Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1K4hUGO
    D-O-S Jr Academy Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1ZhK9xS
    IGN: BlueSparrow
    Join my Guild(s) too earn tons of free stuff, and have lots of fun.
    Referral (Earn a Free Class Coin): TL9ZXZ37Z3Q23GTX32NG

Here's the progress so far! Still working on it but hopefully this gives you guys a better idea of what I was thinking.

I would honestly LOVE for this to be added ingame, even if this doesnt make it as the titan, Trion make it as maybe a different final boss for the shadow arenas? as this would have a 10% chance of spawning instead of that colossus? This would be the best titan honestly, and would add a bit more of a challenge, even to radiant players, as What im seeing at the moment, most players with radiants have no trouble in uber 6, at least thats what ive collected so far, correct me if i'm wrong, to put things short: TRION ADD THIS!!!!

Im not that good, but refer me if your nice please, Invite link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite
    Mastery: 26

This looks awesome , but maybe add some wings? For cosmetic purposes.
    IGN: Weemuddy

Mastery 227

Nice Hydra Shdow Thing
    Prince of Trickery, Loki's Son

Games over, sushi wins.
    Did my post help you? Are you a new player?
    Feel free to use my referral link Or code (7QG26MNREYLTDCPEZNPY).

New and need a mount faster than Sebastian? Whisper me if im on.
    Ign: Moose__ (Thats 2 Underscores!)

You have all the support from me. Hydra's are one of my favorite mythological creatures, and to be able to fight one in trove would be flat out amazing.
    The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.