Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1140

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Create a Trove boss, like a boss

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4

    Talking My boss idea

    I would like to see a original titan that spawns in rarely but it would be called the Shielded Warrior and would have a big shield with its sword. It could block arrows with its shield and have a animation but its a 25% chance for the Shielded Warrior to block.The Shielded Warrior could reduce 50% percent damage with a shield animation too but also a 25%.The final ability would be his rage effect where the Shielded Warrior throws his shield down at you and duel wields smashing blocks and slashing through trees if any are around you,but he does it at 10% health.

    P.S Please make some giants in the sky realm a Shielded Warrior also 5% chance for Shielded Warriors to spawn instead of the original shadow giant.

  2. #22
    Senior Member DOMESTICDONUTGAMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    that place i live
    Posts
    210

    Cool Shadow titan idea

    I think a REALLY cool shadow titan would be called the shadow smasher so heres what it would look like, it would have huge armored feet and legs. A right arm thats bigger than the legs with a huge cannon that involves two abilities that ill get to laterAnd the left arm should be tiny with a tiny hand and pretty useless pretty much player size, and the head should be floating above the hugebody with a shadowy aura surrounding it
    These are the abilities, you should reskin fire to a purple which you could call pure darkness and it would be like dracolyte attack but WAY stronger and WAY bigger! And that pure darkness would come out of his cannon. Second ability would be a shadow smash. He smashes his cannon on ground and some pure darkness lingers
    For his 3rd ability could be his tiny hand could fly off his body and attack the player directly Thanks soooo much please give constructive criticism and if you like it plz vote for it!

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1
    remember that bio weapon in starfox 64, the really huge one! i really would like to see something like that!!

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3

    ClassMasher Or Mashimothe Or Classimoth Or Warped Shadow.

    I was thinking of something that looks like all the classes/things they represent(for example Pirate Ship for the Pirate Captain,And Castle For Knight)mashed together Into a horrifying creature that has abilities that are the almost the same as the classes, but way stronger, also the colors would not be random like blue and black and yellow and purple and whatever, shadow colors only. And this is sort of a maybe but maybe each part like breaks off, like taking enough damage and its pirate part falls off, sort of like how the shadow knight's armor comes apart. My thoughts on the name are in the title, but idk what it would be called for sure...

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2
    another idea is that the boss could be like a shapeshifter were after so much health is gone he/she changes forms.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2
    It'd be interesting if there were a Pemblock Cultist, lel.

    The boss' abilities:
    - The cultist would keep a distance of around 30-50 blocks and summons flying pemblocks that aim at the player. On impact, the flying pemblock explodes on fire.
    - The cultist would have little pemblocks near it at all times that guard against melee players; the little pemblocks slow down a player's attack speed.
    - When the cultist has around half health, the boss multiplies into four ghost clones; only one ghost clone can take damage. All the ghost clones perform the same abilities above. If players find out who the real one is, the ghost clones aggressively attack the player dealing the most damage.
    - When the cultist's health nears death, it spawns clouds on players that are close to the cultist that deal damage over time.

    So the three abilities are:
    -Pemblock Missile
    -Shadow Clones
    -Acid Clouds
    -Passive: Pemblock Spirits -the little pemblocks that guard-

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1

    Smile The 4 Forms Of The Shadow Giant

    The first form is a giant black block that you have to destroy to initially start the boss fight the block would be able to shoot spikes at players at about 50% HP!
    The second form is the look of a shadow guardian but with a strong bigger look to it, having four arms Instead of the two with very large swords using spin attacks to defend himself with the spin attacks it do a smash type move he would be launched into the air and smashing the players!
    The third form with be like a giant black mechanical spider form his abilities would be to spawn many shadow spiders the only way he can have the spiders spawn is to drop eggs on the ground in result if they aren't destroyed in a certain amount of time they will spawn, if the spiders don't get killed quick enough they will also have the ability to drops eggs to spawn more spiders he will also have the ability to jump onto the player and having the ability to climb the wall to land on the player!
    The final form of it would be like a dark version on the neon ninja instead it wouldn't be neon it would be a shadow ninja that is very fast and is able to stun the player and do extremely fast attacks, the warrior would be also able to turn invisible for a certain amount of time to hide from the player after the invisibility it would stun the player!
    Color Scheme: Purple and black!
    Boss name: Delaviajar
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -CommonZebra Was here

  8. #28
    It should be a giant shadow knight with attacks like:
    Black Hole
    Creates a shadow vortex around itself drawing players in. If they reach the center they will take a lot of damage.
    Shadow Bomb
    A sort of ranged AoE move. Players hit will take damage and move slower.

    When the boss reaches about half health, it will transform into a shadowy blob. It will continue to use Black Hole, but it will draw players in with a stronger pull and instead of dealing damage to players who reach the center, the boss will transform into a shadow version of their class and attack for 10 seconds before returning to blob form.

  9. #29

    The hydra

    Legend says there is a Hydra who shall rise in only the shimmering waters of U3+. It's seven heads shall devour all, and create quakes in every step. It shall burn and devour all that are stupid enough to come more than three inches to it. You and your fellow Trovians must team up to defeat this monster. First, it's three heads on each side must be killed. Then the father is to deal with. It's body will be taller than two radiant giants. It's said that it moves all of it's heads in different directions only to confuse the challenger. Then once the beast has captured you in it's eyes, it shall devour you whole. However it has been stated by the Oracle Of Delphi that it shall fall...
    AND THE REST IS UP TO YOU DEVS

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    11

    DEAR DEVS I LIKE the idea of creating bosses

    i wold like th create a boss but i dont have the software to do it can u refer me to one thats freeor is there one in game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts