Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1140

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Create a Trove boss, like a boss

Name: Slyther

He's unusually tall forcing players to attack his legs first. Problem is, as you attack his legs, he drops bombs on you!
    Once his legs have been destroyed, you work on his main body while he spins and spits fire at you.
    When the main body has taken enough damage, he splits in half and you need to kill both bodies at the same time while he grabs you and throws you across the room.
    I know you think you heard what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you think you heard me say was not what I meant...

Suggestion?

I think you guys should go with a classic type very common in single player games that has the very tall boss standing close to a shelf where the players are stationed and they have to avoid its attack the 1st attack should be a hand smash that instakills the player so you have to watch out , the second could be something like fire breath and 3rd should destroy the cliff slowly so players would have to move all the time. I personally find this challenging and I'd like to see it in the game.
    The name could be Behemoth

Shadow titan

(right) one giant fist and arm) tank treads as feet and legs (left) cannon arm) and trovian sized head aka its a power suit

Idea for the Shadow Titan
    Obviously its design is going to be a giant Human Made Of ancient Stone or Of unknown material, Its right hand wields a Giant Ball and Chain While its left hand Is an arm blaster that shoots saw blades. It has Beaming red eyes and it has no mouth.On both of his knees he has the symbol on the shadow key. His attacks are as follows
    First attack is Ball and chain: He will spin his ball and chain or throw it at you.
    Second Attack is Saw Blade Shooter: He will shoot saw blades (Maybe around 5 small ones) at the player(s)
    Third Attack is Lion's Roar: He will roar and freeze all players in the arena and push them all back
    He has 2 Phases After he gets to half health he will Have A bigger ball and chain, shoot Bigger saw blades, and Will freeze everyone for longer. But there is a Fourth Attack that only happens in the 2nd phase
    Fourth Attack is Shadow Beast's Rage: Everyone on the field Gets there attack 1/2 Temporarily And the Shadow Titan Gains 1/4 attack Temporarily
    Thanks for reading my idea
    -Banditguy123

And i now introduce my 2nd and final entry....

Pindracos, King of the Dragon Pinatas
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Dragon-Pinatas

Shadow titian!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big slender grey dark knight. Has souls forming around him (much like the tomb raiser) He has black armor with trim of white or purple. On one hand has a sinister looking sword/axe.
    The other hand is glowing with mystical energy(he holds it up when casting abilities).
    Must destroy mini guardians to fight the the Titian (fight both at the same time/guardians are a weaker version of him/only 2 of them)
    Ability one: chains- takes everyone in the room by chains. melee troops get thrown and ranged troops get pulled in.
    (can't use until guardians are killed) Ability two: refusal- stuns all players specials for (x) time.
    (can't use until half health) Ability three: shadow vortex-swirls a tornado of shadow dragging in everyone and doing damage for how long your trapped in it.
    Do

name: septor
    powers: it chucks spears and can chuck dirt balls which sprays blocks everywere which damage you and he can make u blind
    apperance: tall, thin with eight legs and 4 arms
    other: can only be defeated if do enough damage to his underbelly

Yay

pls pick mine

VicticiousVendingVincent

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ons6z358aj...tans2.png?dl=0 This is Vincent or as i call him which is the first idea i got,its a gumball machine shadow titan of candy world that unleashes enemies out of gumballs that he drops,he is surrounded by electricity(fire elemental) so he cant be attacked when enemies are still present,when he empties out he changes more clear,i also figured that with each wave of enemies his color would indicate either category or elemental to help players be more aware of whats coming next.I thought of him appearing as just a sphere first when dropping enemies and then when it comes his turn to fight he assembles himself into a gumball machine. Second Thought: I also thought he would be an awesome snow globe titan with the shadow memories of past enemies and could be stationary as players teleport inside the snow globe to fight these icy enemies,and figure out what to do to bring down this machine that has trapped many into this grave of a snow globe of the coldest winter ever. Third Thought: he could be an everlasting terror of a gobstopper that you have to break down each colored shell and each shell is an elemental damage or curtain attack sequence like speed,blades,elemental mixtures until you reach his core and final form whatever may come of that wrecking ball of destruction https://www.dropbox.com/s/ons6z358aj...tans2.png?dl=0

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1140
    This has been an amazing success! Thank each and every one of you for your great suggestions. We're going to start pulling out ideas as a team and compiling a list of top contenders. We're so grateful to all of you.

Have a great weekend everyone. The best is yet to come.