+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Shoutout to Devs. I absolutely love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 111uminate View Post
    With all the negativity and frustrations regarding queue times, I thought I'd just like to mention my love for this game and the developers responsible for it. It brings back that kiddish excitement I used to have in anticipation of playing a game, and while playing. I haven't felt that in quite some time and this game has delivered.

It's so much fun on such a fundamental level, and everything beyond that is just icing on the cake. I'm excited for the game's future and can't wait to have more to play around with. To Avarem and the rest of the team, I tip my hat to you and thank you for the wonderful experiences you've created with Trove. I honestly couldn't be happier with the game.
    You the real MVP man, we need more people with your outlook on this game. They work their ***** off on this game to get it functioning for everyone, and the massive load we got from steam, no game has ever been ready for launch and i assume none ever will be honestly.
    HEY come check out the stream at twitch.tv/howelltheelf

Quote Originally Posted by 111uminate
    It's so much fun on such a fundamental level, and everything beyond that is just icing on the cake. I'm excited for the game's future and can't wait to have more to play around with. To Avarem and the rest of the team, I tip my hat to you and thank you for the wonderful experiences you've created with Trove. I honestly couldn't be happier with the game.
    My 100+ hours in just over a week agree with this!
    My Trove Creations

IGN: Dovahguiin

My Referal Code: GYDZQLHW3PEYFCNGKYWP
    or click HERE

Agreed, OP.
    Refer-a-Friend: MK9KFQKCH2TYJWWQ9GCK

+ Reply to Thread