+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shoutout to Devs. I absolutely love this game.

Well ... Even with the crash that just happened my appreciation is still genuine. Literally just bought the Power Pack, and it crashed a few minutes after. Hopefully it comes back up soon.

Bump for Positivity.

I love this game, and have been enjoying it for months now.

The guys working on this game are working long long hours trying to get this game in perfect working order. Call me a fangirl all you want, I have no shame in being a fan of this game.

I also love this game.
    May Jack-o-lanterns burning bright
    Of soft and golden hue
    Pierce through the future’s veil and show
    What fate now holds for you.

Love to bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    Aww, the sucking up is real
    Pretty sure that it's called appreciation. Sucking up is more like appreciating something then getting a reward after or something.

Shout out to our developers too. Good job maintaining the server and hopefully all these rants become constructive instead of random gibberish.
    Hope that you don't let these negativity impact you

Agreed i played back in the closed beta and suffered through EXTREME amounts of lag on my crappy little laptop and if i can make it through near un-playable-ness (not to mention i crash like 30 times a day at the least) i can wait through a little queue.....i will be playing this game for a long time through thick and thin. and its not like the devs are ignoring the issue so there's no real reason to be mad at them
    "I am the fortress who protects all"

RAF code (feel free to click)
    IGN: Hexer Mastery Level: 90 and counting...

Don't forget to thank all the designers / artist out there for making weapons, hats, and face masks! Without them trove would be boring and plain!

I faaaaakeeeen love this game! canīt quit the forums cause I wana log in as soon as it comes up!

Quote Originally Posted by 111uminate View Post
    With all the negativity and frustrations regarding queue times, I thought I'd just like to mention my love for this game and the developers responsible for it. It brings back that kiddish excitement I used to have in anticipation of playing a game, and while playing. I haven't felt that in quite some time and this game has delivered.

It's so much fun on such a fundamental level, and everything beyond that is just icing on the cake. I'm excited for the game's future and can't wait to have more to play around with. To Avarem and the rest of the team, I tip my hat to you and thank you for the wonderful experiences you've created with Trove. I honestly couldn't be happier with the game.
    I'm sure everybody feels this way.
    Even the seemingly negative people are only complaining because they enjoy the game and want to play it.

+ Reply to Thread