+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Screen Jerking When Turning

I know this is really really late, but this is happening to me, if anyone still looks at this thread, maybe perhaps provide a solution?? It's happening to me, and its so annoying, any info on what I should do would help, its the same issue as described by Shiku, where the mouse will go to the edge of the screen after pressing enter, and then once it reaches the edge, it jerks uncontrollably
    -Thanks

I recently have gotten this problem too. Its the same in Fullscreen, windowed and windowed fullscreen. I dont have this problem in other FPS games

same problem

Anyone like PLEASE help ive had this problem for so long and i really need help
    edit : also i have no problem on anything else

I am also having the same issue; someone recommended lowering the sensitivity of your mouse and raising sensitivity in-game, and it helped a little but only prolonged the inevitable jerk. (plus the uber slow mouse speed after you exit/alt-tab the game is quite tedious)

I noticed that it only happens in server North America (where I'm from), but not in PTS. Obviously, they don't have the same account so starting over in PTS means well. Starting over @_@ similar to bobbyjoe47, I have no issues in any other program except Trove in NA server.

EDIT: AND THE POWER OF POSTING!

This forum was for WoW, but it has many suggestions to fixing whatever mouse problem you may have. For myself, I merely enabled "enhance pointer precision" in the mouse settings (control panel, search "mouse", pointer options). There were tons of people with mouse problems in different scenarios, so I hope this forum will help!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3829826?page=1

EDIT 2: Just kidding, the problem stopped until I exited the game, and then started twitching again when I went back on.

Hi everyone I just made this account to tell everyone I may have a solution. I'm able to handle the high sensitivity, so my fix was to just put my sensitivity in game to the max. I know its sort of a "Fixing a problem with another problem" or may not work for everyone, but I don't know if its the fact that im spinning so fast i can't tell or if it actually stops it but the random jerks don't bother me anymore. I hope I could help

i just figured out the problem. The problem is razer synapse. I uninstalled synapse and problem was gone. Also my problem with the sound in game being static is now also gone. I hope you guys find this useful.

Verified fix.

Sorry for necroing this post, but the verified fix, if you use Razer peripherals, is to disable heatmap data tracking in you Razer Synapse program. There's no need to uninstall it completely.

That is very weird, I have never seen this happens before! Maybe you can try and uninstall trove and then try to download it again.

When life gives us cats, lightsabers and the internet.
    -LloydSwag

Dont have razor products and never will buy that overpriced garbage.

This happens all the time even in club world by yourself. It's a defect in the game.
    If it happens every few seconds, sure, it's a mouse/driver issue maybe, but this also happens just because it's Trove.

Randomly happens. Nothing like in the video, but considering it happens to everyone no matter the product, i'd say it's probably a bug in the game flipping out MORE because of specific products/drivers..

Yeah, i have the same problem but i think its some kind of navigation cause everytime it turns its points directly to a dungeon. thats my thought atleast

+ Reply to Thread