+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for the game and houses

Lightbulb Suggestion for the game and houses

I haven't seen a suggestion topic section on these forums so I'm going to post just in general.
    My idea that came into my mind was while I was making my home, making it to try and be super awesome. This is my house.
    So as I was building and spending more than half of my game play time creating it, I would travel to people club worlds to get ideas and stuff. While I was in a club world I would go to the place to give props to the club and then I'd go back to my house. I came up with the idea, why not have a way to give props to someone house? it would be really awesome to know that when you went off to fight and stuff people visited your house and were like 'damn this dudes house is amazing' I think it would be simple to make since it could be just like the club one but only for houses. What do you guys think? Should this be a thing in game, I know I for one, would love to have this in the game.

The world of Technological might and Anime reality.
    ...you mean a way to give a thumbs up to your cornerstone house by someone's else?

Or do you mean give ideas on how to improve upon your cornerstone in a bulletin board kind of thing..?

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by "props"
    I was taught to smite my enemies with the power of a thousand in one.
    I learned how to shoot, how to slash, and how to burn.
    But my teacher suddenly died, and she forgot to tell me my purpose.
    I was taught for a reason, It must be to kill everyone that I see.

I mean that when you give a club props you're basically giving them a thumbs up, so that, the first part is what I mean.

Cool

There actually isn't a suggestions section, so I guess you did what anyone would do. I really like this idea man. I'm sure there are plenty of people who spend a good bit of time working on their cornerstone, so being able to rate cornerstones, or thumbs up their cornerstone would be a really cool idea. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Pib View Post
    There actually isn't a suggestions section, so I guess you did what anyone would do. I really like this idea man. I'm sure there are plenty of people who spend a good bit of time working on their cornerstone, so being able to rate cornerstones, or thumbs up their cornerstone would be a really cool idea. ^.^
    Thanks for the positive feed back man! Yeah I think there should be a suggestion section though :P I spent over 15 hours now i think working on my house, and the floor below the main floor will biome based per floor level :P

I don't see much use for Proping Houses, I mean, you can't fast travel to houses, especially if they aren't placed yet, and there is no Hall of most Propped Houses, but I get how you wish to let homes be propped, and I would love to see a Game mechanic that could let that happen, even if its just a thumbs up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    #AllTheFlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    I still think it looks like you are hoarding glowing bananas

Quote Originally Posted by Magma_Guard View Post
    I don't see much use for Proping Houses, I mean, you can't fast travel to houses, especially if they aren't placed yet, and there is no Hall of most Propped Houses, but I get how you wish to let homes be propped, and I would love to see a Game mechanic that could let that happen, even if its just a thumbs up!
    Well we don't need a hall of most propped houses, that would be a choice if devs want to do that, I just think if someone works hard on their house why not get some appreciation and such, you know?

+ Reply to Thread