+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: error 1026 and how trion customer service treats people like garbage

bro im so ****ed spent 40 bucks on that **** and boom! error 1026 fml i demanded a refund ande still havent awnwered and it wont let me unistall trove only trove nort america SO **** U TRION

Quote Originally Posted by curosy View Post
    bro im so ****ed spent 40 bucks on that **** and boom! error 1026 fml i demanded a refund ande still havent awnwered and it wont let me unistall trove only trove nort america SO **** U TRION
    Language...

Anyways, this problem fixed itself for me. All I did was go to Europe then back to North America then that fixed the problem for me.
    I'm the lone wolf that has left it's pack because I was laughed at for being different, now I'm laughing at them because they're all now the same, dead.

Anyways, this problem fixed itself for me. All I did was go to Europe then back to North America then that fixed the problem for me.
    I tried this and I get the same error.That's great that it worked for you, but it doesn't really work in general.

I get the same problem! error 1026

I also tried to fix my problem with Error 1026. Don't worry though, it will probably be fixed in the next Trove update (A.K.A. the release of Trove). Hopefully, the progress that we make transfers over to the steam servers.

this problem is still happening :c. 1800 (for this thread alone, there are other threads with the 1026 issue) or so views also indicates it is a common error

There is error 1026 on steam too.Because it start glyph again.Problem is in Glyph

well trove customer service sukc

many people have been reporting error 1026 and still got no answer to the devs
    its been happening since 2014 i guess and devs neeed to fix this problem cause many people are lossing money because of buying some packs and whatever they sell and sundenly
    cant play trove anymore and thats just unfair to other people who bought packs in your game

Quote Originally Posted by Freddery_II View Post
    I also tried to fix my problem with Error 1026. Don't worry though, it will probably be fixed in the next Trove update (A.K.A. the release of Trove). Hopefully, the progress that we make transfers over to the steam servers.
    freddy still now (2019) they dint fix it

+ Reply to Thread