Closed Thread
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 9 - 7/20 - Trove Queues

the que only goes up

Am I the only one happy about the queues? I mean sure I haven't tried to play since launch, but to see the game blowing up so nicely is pretty awesome.

Well, all that means is you guys had a very successful launch. Congratulations!! I think this might be a problem for another day or two as more and more people fill in! So the long waits mean more people.

I read this thread as I sit in a 56 min queue.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMiller330 View Post
    You should make your wiki more detailed it would really help the noobs (me) out a lot. The people I ask for help don't know what their talking about either
    Hey there! If you're on Facebook, we've put together a dedicated team of players who would love to help explain Trove to everyone new or old! Hit us up on facebook.com/trovians!

-Silk

Im just glad its not 4+hours long wait times. Like it will be when the scripters start. Hope that does not happen in the game. I really like the game so far!

I just got the game on Steam, the queues are massive but I'm ready to wait since this game looks cool! Please don't let me down! ****Would be nice to see separate language servers as well, as said above it's hard when a question is asked and nobody speaks your language - big problem with Europe especially because of so many different languages.
    Ba-dum Tish

How was it possible for you guys to miscalculate the hardware needed despite the stress test? I mean, the servers had around 390 ping constant for me (I am an EU player), and would rarely spike to 1000. Seeing Trove these days made me sad as someone whose internet dc's every 30 minutes or so.
    Memes are always fun

- スパークの恋人

to get on right now i'm having to wait 36 minutes

Patron w/o queue priority? I think we need to re-evaluate our spending - 30+ mins to play? I'll go find another game to spend my money on for now.

Closed Thread