+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Friendly, Generous club looking for new members! [KT3]

Quote Originally Posted by Reeping View Post
    Hi my name is Reeping01. I am new to the game, but very quick at learning. I have a lvl 21 candy barb and 6 other classes all over 10, i want a very active club that works together to have fun. Please add me in game when you get on.
    Thanks for showing interest! Going to try now.
    Mastery 230+All classes 42 - 16/16 Radiants fully forged
    Newbie-friendly club recruiting all classes and mastery levels! RAF: TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T

Hey I am looking for a club that is newb friendly. My IGN is Scarligmione. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey I'm Krakensilver, (my ign is the same). I've been hunting around for a club for about 2 days. I am a level 14 Shadow Ranger, with a mastery rank of 6. I'll try to contact you tonight, but I might not get you. If you can add me when your in game, that'd be great.
    Edit:
    I'm either level 12 or level 14, I'm not exactly sure, because I have two level areas.

Howdy,

Pretty new to game. At the moment getting the hang of the dynamics and trying to figure out what my primary stats are for my knight.
    Would love to join your club

IGN : Sparhawk

Tried to send you guys whispers at 9:50PM PDT and none of you were on. Send me a whisper ingame if you can, and if you don't hit me, try Onager, xXdominickXx, or swollengoat.
    Newbie-friendly club recruiting all classes and mastery levels! RAF: TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T

hello, i'm new to the game and would like to join your club. i have a lvl 9 neon ninja and lvl 8 dracolyte. my in game name is ReaperoftheSun.

I'm not a newbie, but if you need any help, send me an invite. Same name in game.

If I'm on, I don't mind helping out new players, they can even follow me around if they want, doesn't bother me.
    My referral code 766GT3J7CGLZPGLFZF3Z

--

You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperoftheSun View Post
    hello, i'm new to the game and would like to join your club. i have a lvl 9 neon ninja and lvl 8 dracolyte. my in game name is ReaperoftheSun.
    Sure thing, as soon as the game goes up, I'll start looking for you (and the other guys I missed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Haffoc View Post
    I'm not a newbie, but if you need any help, send me an invite. Same name in game.

If I'm on, I don't mind helping out new players, they can even follow me around if they want, doesn't bother me.
    A kindred spirit! Thanks! Will do as soon as the server's back up! :3

Hi, i just joined the game lastnight, and i am in love with it! I would be grateful to join your Club. My in-game name is Gallivant

Hi, I'm very new to the game and enjoying it a lot. Please add me "RebelHeart" once the game is back up!

+ Reply to Thread