+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Friendly, Generous club looking for new members! [KT3]

Newbie Friendly, Generous club looking for new members! [KT3]

I founded Kardishev Type III to help people get into the game and get acquainted with it in a friendly environment.

What the heck is a Kardishev?

The Kardashev Scale (Crap, I misspelled it. ) was invented by Nikolai Kardashev (Pronounced "Card-a-shoff") in 1964 to explain how much energy a civilization can harness, with Type I being global, Type II encompassing an entire Solar System, and Type III being a Civilization that spans an entire Galaxy and is thus basically immune to cataclysm on a global scale. Link for more info

Thanks for reading, and feel free to hit me up ingame, my in-game username is the same as that on the forum.

If you enjoy the club, please apply xXdominickXx's RAF code: QPWKGW22FZJWXE7LCYYH, hit him up ingame if you've done so and he may be moved to help you out in some way!

Quote Originally Posted by Automaton View Post
    To all prospective recruits: Challenges occupy my time from the top of the hour until roughly 20 minutes after, so please send me whispers ingame between XX:20 and XX:00 and you'll get a prompt response. Got a lot of people showing interest but many slipped through the cracks because they whispered me when I was in the middle of a challenge. Thanks~
    If I'm not on, send a whisper to Onager, swollengoat, RedWave, Bouyou34, or xXdominickXx instead for your invite.
    Mastery 230+All classes 42 - 16/16 Radiants fully forged
    Newbie-friendly club recruiting all classes and mastery levels! RAF: TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T

I used refer a friend code.I wana join ur club and my name is _Xanxus_ You should give me shadow level 3 equipment for shadow hunter plz.

Quote Originally Posted by _Xanxus_ View Post
    I used refer a friend code.I wana join ur club and my name is _Xanxus_ You should give me shadow level 3 equipment for shadow hunter plz.
    Sure thing, getting in game now. Also please don't be demanding with me, you'll need to wait for your gear like everyone else. It takes time to get together the materials to perform the upgrades.
    Newbie-friendly club recruiting all classes and mastery levels! RAF: TKC3PGZF2H7GLXZLC63T

Hey, hit me up? I've not been playing long, but I can get up there fairly fast
    IGN Killstun

I'm a newbie, but I have been playing an insane amount since I found trove a week ago. I could really use some direction.

IGN: Gyubes

P.S.
    I'm also super nice and laid back. :3

I've been playing for a little less than two weeks now and just got mastery rank 20. Feel free to contact me sometime in-game. Thanks a lot.

IGN: Zymotic

Thanks for the interest guys, when the server comes back up I'll work towards adding you!

Hey, I'm pretty new to Trove and I have a mission where I have to join a club. I don't really know how this stuff works and I do want to join a club regardless of the mission. I was wondering if I was allowed to join, and if you had free time to teach me a few things?

I would like to join im level 10 on my gunslinger i have been playing since open beta im new two the forum not the game and i could show people the ropes (btw mastery rank 10 my ign is tacolion

hi my trove name matches my forums name can i join the club?

+ Reply to Thread