+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: [Guide] Comprehensive Trove Modding Tutorial

decide to try moding, i got confused at the part where blueprints folder.
    1st of all i extracted the archives and it created a folder name extracted inside has another blueprint folder with all the files.

so im done moding the files but do i want to convert all the files including those _a,_s,_t this 3 type back into blueprints too?

also the files after converting back to blueprints is located in qbexport folder.So where do i move them to next is where i am confused now.

so far i manage to drag the moded files in metaforge to look it works fine just doesnt know how to apply it ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by phagy View Post
    so im done moding the files but do i want to convert all the files including those _a,_s,_t this 3 type back into blueprints too?
    You only need to convert the main .QB file (The one without _a,_s, & _t) into a blueprint file

also the files after converting back to blueprints is located in qbexport folder.So where do i move them to next is where i am confused now.
    Drag the newly made blueprint files to Live\blueprints\override

so far i manage to drag the moded files in metaforge to look it works fine just doesnt know how to apply it ingame.
    Let's say you wanna replace the shadome helmet
    So the blueprint you made should be renamed to "equipment_helm_shadow.blueprint" and be placed in Live\blueprints\override

Hope that helps, I'm a newb at talking to others

Help out AlecoX or Zetane! Use this code: "7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM" or "DFNTMZKJHX2YT9L3YMTC" in this page!

thx alot works now. so far ive only try with the armor skin.
    moving on to helm and wpn now. my question is for helm(head) and wpn. the file that i take to mod,do i need to equip that exact item in game as i did with the files for it to show? or i can just pick any item files to mod and it will show up in game?
    sorry if my question is confusing but im guessing the modded files i choose example the shadome helm. i would need to find in collection as the skin and not the actual in-game item?

editi: i just fiddle around and tested got it answered my own qn

one little question

that fox mounts tail was VFX? can i get that mod and learn how its work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern_Mihail View Post
    one little question

that fox mounts tail was VFX? can i get that mod and learn how its work ?
    the popcorn files likely need updating - it's made of 3D meshes as particles flowing rapidly in a direction with turbulence and a short lifespan.

https://trovesaurus.com/mod=810/quubi-demon-fox-mount
    "to be neutral, to be passive in a situation is to collaborate with whatever is going on." - Howard Zinn

...This is some music I made...

Little boxes on the hillside, / Little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
    Little boxes on the hillside...
    Little boxes, all the same...

Milambit23/Lykos23/Milambit - That guy what once roamed the Trove Creations Subreddit
    kak Быль Брat

Umm, I think I got it.

Here's the link, give credit to me for it, but if you could turn it into a presentable mod that would be great. http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5ose8.../RedWings1.zox

+ Reply to Thread