+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 7/13/2016 - Creator Program- Streamer Dream

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

7/13/2016 - Creator Program- Streamer Dream

Hey everyone!

The old system of sending an email and waiting is no more! Please read up on the Trion Worlds Creator Program and submit your application whenever the mood hits. Responses will be received much more quickly if you're able to provide as much information as possible on the form.

Thanks to everyone for your incredible patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The new hotness in Giveaway mounts has arrived; Balefire Wings!
    Not to be a stickler, but it's a giveaway pair of wings, not really a mount

Super cool though, can't wait to try my luck with streams at getting a pair!

This looks really cool. it goes with a costume named Balefire if I'm not mistaken with this, but i guess i will be half the time on streams to get these wings.

Waaaaay up in the mountains of New Mexico
    Hey, Fasti! If you guys are looking to get some hype for those streamer wings, we're going to have at least one person streaming our event tomorrow... just thought I'd mention that...

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Bye-Beta-event!
    Co-Founder of Defiant Few! Come visit us by entering /joinworld defiant few in your chat window!

Check out some videos of our flight courses!
    Even better, check out my stream for tours of the club!

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthieux View Post
    Not to be a stickler, but it's a giveaway pair of wings, not really a mount

Super cool though, can't wait to try my luck with streams at getting a pair!
    Stickle away, my friend! Fixed.

Can't wait to give these bad boys away at my launch stream. Hurray for Trove Launch
    Make Muze The Music Note a reality: http://bit.ly/1DZLoFj
    Check me out here: Youtube - IcysGaming / Twitch - IcysGaming / Twitter - IcysGaming
    IGN: Jay
    Proud Club Leader of:

Streamers HMU!

Hey streamers and devs! A bunch of us who have been here since alpha have started our own facebook Trove community. We'd love some help spreading it around! facebook.com/trovians was created to bring streamers, news, and general trovian conversation together. Shoot us a message and we'll share your stream and your news! Thanks!

-Silk

Are there any plans to be able to obtain these other than by watching streams or taking part in risky trades with people selling the codes?
    PC IGN:Sarius PS4: mogustus

So to get this right. We'll recieve them on Monday and not prior to the launch party? How was the thoughts behind that?
    I myself would love to stream after launch today and give some away in celebration to it.. not having to wait several days. Anyways, sent you a mail, Fasti. Thanks for being part of this awesome community.
    Casual Trove-streamer @ www.twitch.tv/iFantomeN

- Closed BETA Player - 2014 -

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

If you're a streamer and you want to get hooked up with codes, send an email to streamers@trionworlds.com. Not every streamer will qualify to receive codes, but if you stream Trove regularly, and have built up a bit of a following, just reach out and I'll follow up with you one on one.

Thanks!
    Sent an email a couple days ago. I'm not a streamer, but I run a rather large Facebook community, and would love to extend some trove hype to there! I hope that I sent the message to a relevant address. I don't know where else to email ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast