+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Login Issues- new update

Login Issues- new update

I can't login sense the 6/30/2015 update. Before when I logged on sometimes it did it automatically and sometimes a login screen appeared, but now it doesn't let me log on at all. I don't know if I filled it right or not because when I recently made a Trove account it automatically was filled out and told me to download the game client. I think it was because I had a Glyph account. Can someone help me out?! I would really appreciate it.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...y-update/page4

there was already a post about it. keep an eye out for people with the same issue.

you should now be able to update
    twitch.tv/humpypants

Humpypants, I looked at the page your talking about and it's not the same problem. I have a login screen and i don't know if i'm filling it out correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fight28852 View Post
    Humpypants, I looked at the page your talking about and it's not the same problem. I have a login screen and i don't know if i'm filling it out correctly.
    Make sure that you aren't closing Glyph before Trove launches. Trove uses your Glyph authentication information, so if it closes before the game opens you won't be able to log in (even with that login screen).

Check in Glyph to make sure that it's not set to close when the game launches (Glyph -> Settings -> Advanced).

Quote Originally Posted by Matthieux View Post
    Make sure that you aren't closing Glyph before Trove launches. Trove uses your Glyph authentication information, so if it closes before the game opens you won't be able to log in (even with that login screen).

Check in Glyph to make sure that it's not set to close when the game launches (Glyph -> Settings -> Advanced).
    Thanks! I can play again.

That worked for me also, Trove is taking longer to initialize so it doesn't grab the info quick enough

+ Reply to Thread